Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording transcript search does not search names

When viewing an archived recording in the cloud, the search box above the audio transcript only finds instances of the search pattern in what was spoken. It would be very useful to also search for the names of the attendees to find the time in the vi...

Using Zoom on androids web browser

Hi. Does anybody know will we be able to open Zoom on our phone's web browser without installing the app?Most pages give information only about opening Zoom on computer's web browser, so I wasn't sure about on the phones. I tried and failed. However,...

Apis9 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to recover deleted recordings

Hi everyone,My problem is Zoom keeps automatically deleting my recordings on cloud for no reason (all of the files are under 30 days). In the past, I can still recover these files from trash but now Zoom won't allow me to recover only 4 recordings be...

Regina5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error - says exceeded licenses but none assigned

We have an account with a Zoom One Pro license and at the moment, the license isn't assigned to anyone. It's not allowing me to assign it. When I click save after trying to add it, it says 'You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your a...

Why Does Zoom Auto-Assign New Host to an Inactive Mic?

Is there any way for auto-assignment of host in the event of a host's loss of connection to be designated to go to a mic that is currently active? We've had, on multiple occasions, hosts and co-hosts who have lost connection (this time all of us lost...

Kruszer by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes