Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Seguridad

¿Por qué las cuentas de Zoom no pueden cambiar su contraseña de ingreso a sala para invitados? He buscado en configuración, como administrador y propietario y no puedo hacerlo. Me dice que el administrador ha bloqueado esta opción.

How to get an email link

My friend and I have a recurring meeting which I set up. She has to join the meeting by going back to the original email that has the link. Is there a way for her to put my link in her zoom schedule? Could she copy and paste it in her zoom schedule? ...

Dee417 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple meetings listed

When I went to start a recurring meeting I've had for the last two years, I suddenly see multiple (17!) meetings listed for this person as well as for my many other recurring meetings. This is a GIANT PITA!!!!!! What has caused this and when will it ...

Janice4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contractor calls

Does anyone have multiple contractors hosting calls for their company with their clients? Does zoom scheduling support this? What have you found to be a good system to allow clients to book calls and to allow contractors to manage their availability?...

VikkiL1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes