What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! connection

Participants can"t enter the meeting using link in invitation. wondering if settings are wrong.

bean by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't open recordings

I've been regularly opening zoom recordings sent to me over the last year by a yoga teacher. But in the past few weeks the link fails to open, leading a message that says that 'The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network faile...

Galwad by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Get detail about past zoom meetings

I have suggestion that zoom app have option can give details of past attend meetings details like giving meeting i attended in past month and not to give more details just giving the detail about how much classes i attend and what are they. Basically...

TipGuy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My zoom keeps on crashing

My zoom keeps on crashing whenever I am on a meeting especially when I am sharing my screen. I will be out of the meeting automatically even if I am the host and creator of the meeting but after a split second, just a blink of an eye, I am in the mee...

Tabby by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BLUR

Hi guys, This is first time for me join zoom....I been having problem getting "Blur" on which didn't come on or nothing there. I can get green background but don't have stuff for it. I keep seeing message about making sure you have latest version zoo...

SCREEN SHARING

I join in our Church’s zoom meetings. Sometimes I am made host and share a holiday Video. I can do that sucessfully. They enjoy those. BUT…while I’m screen sharing from my Apple iPad Pro, although they can see and hear my videos perfectly, the sound ...

Zoom recording from iPhone

Hello everyone,I can't find the recording button on my iPhone zoom app so simply can't record any meeting if I'm using my phone.Any advices??

How to pin the Meeting Controls to the main monitor?

I have two monitors, the secondary monitor is a virtual monitor created by Windows drivers, so I cannot see it. The purpose is to enable streaming slides while I'm watching PowerPoint's presenter view.But Zoom automatically moves the meeting controls...

lichray by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot choose virtual background (Macbook Air Intel Core i3)

Hi there My friend is using a Macbook Air Intel Core i3. She doesn't have a physical green screen. If she chooses "I have a green screen", the virtual background will show up on her face. If she unclicks "I have a green screen", she won't be able to ...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022