Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Locked screen

I am both a leader and a participant in zoom meetings. I am using a laptop computer for zooming. In either roll my screen shows only a gray background with a little locked symbol. I've tried to follow all of the suggested solutions with no luck. I am...

Unable to save newly entered data of a meeting

I have scheduled meetings over 2-years and never encountered this issue. After I enter information scheduling a new meeting I click on "save" and get a message: "Opps, something went wrong. Please refresh." The same happens when I try an hour later. ...

cldepew by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local recording missing

My account is set up to automatically record meetings locally to my computer. My computer ran out of space in the middle of the download so it stopped the recording. I looked on my zoom account under "Recordings" and "Local" and the meeting recording...

Alternative Host

We have a user who is licensed with the 100 attendee plan and wants to add an alternative host who has the "Large 500" add-on. If the alternative host starts the meeting will we be able to utilize that license?

Simultaneous logins from mult devices

We have users with several devices in our offices: desktop, laptop, etc. Zoom keeps logging them out saying they're on another device b/c they switch back and forth using the devices for different times of day, types of meetings, spaces, etc. Each us...

Scheduled Zoom Meeting don't work

I have set up monthly zoom meetings for several months now and all of a sudden they all say invalid meeting codes...I don't want to have to reschedule like 20 meetings...does anyone know is there someway I can fix without having to canceling them all...

Attended meeting history

I need help, i attended a meeting and the host claims to have no proof to show i attended the meeting. Is there a way i can provide proof of attendance on my end as a participant because i am certain i attended the meeting.Thank you.

bnj by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now