What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Original Sound: On/OFF Toggle ARGH!

I find the "Original Sound: On/OFF" Toggle REALLY confusing.Is it ON when it says it's on, or IS IT OFF when it reads on...??RADIO BUTTONS would be so much clearer.

Accidentally cancelled my zoom subscription

Hi, I accidentally click on a link which cancel my zoom subscription, can I re-subscribe in order to retrieve back all my recording and report using back same email address. Please advise urgentlyJojo

Zoom keeps crash

Zoom doesn't work for months now.when I open the app, a send log message appears again and again. I can't do nothing.I uninstalled and installed the program multiple times, and tried bunch of different version, no luck. MSI laptop. with nvidia and in...

iii2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Panelist

I am Host of meeting. Some of Panelist cannot receive invitation email from zoom. I want to send individual email to inform their log in link and pass code. Log in link is same for both Panelist and other attendees?

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022