What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How can I uninstall New Zoom App?

Recently installed a new Zoom app (permits adding various virtual background pictures). Zoom App did not work at all on my desktop PC (good news) but app has distorted my Zoom display on my laptop PC (bad news). How can I uninstall this "new zoom app...

Huntsys by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! can't access scheduled video meetings in Ghana

I'm hosting sheduled meetings from Ontario, Canada. I have an attendee who cannot access the video meetings from Ghana so she calls in to the meeting. I have been on meetings with her (on video) using my personal room, as have others on our team. She...

SaraBee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No video - video ended abruptly during meeting

My video quit during a Zoom meeting on my PC. Going to the settings page of Zoom, the audio checks good, but the video page remains black on the settings page.PC is running Windows 10 with the latest updates.Reinstalled Zoom latest version 5.8.6.Rein...

Budso by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom meeting

I had a zoom meeting on October 20 and have the link and meeting ID and passcode. When I went to access the meeting information in zoom, the meeting is not showing up. How do I find out where it went?

Closed Captions While Live on YouTube?

Hi! We stream our town meetings live on YouTube via the Zoom platform. I'm trying to figure out how to enable closed captions and still be able to go live. I tried one of the apps, but it won't let me do both the live and the closed captions. Any ide...

codividi suono che si stacca

da alcune settimane quando condivido il suono del mio pc durante una riunione zoom dopo qualche minuto si sgancia e devo disattivarlo e riattivarlo.come posso risolvere?

chromebook unstable internet connection

Over the past 2 days, my zoom chromebook app (from chrome webstore) says my internet connection is unstable, but I have Fibe to my house and all the tests show very high speed. Up to now there have been no problems with zoom and this app. As a result...

Hwink by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?