Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Language translation during meetings

I am hoping to get some guidance. I would like to know if zoom offers live translation during the meeting? For example, if the speaker speaks in English and I only know Spanish, is there a way for zoom to convert what the speaker says in English to S...

30 hour zoom meeting

I have a fairly simple question... If I upgrade to 'Pro' will I be able to launche Zoom meetings with a long duration (need around 10 hours per session) with non registered clients?I have a studio session coming up with a producer based in the States...

Flutter 1.7.10

I am trying to integrate the flutter sdk into my ios app but getting the following error ```[!] The 'Pods-Runner' target has transitive dependencies that include statically linked binaries: (ZoomVideoSDK)``` Not sure how to go around this. Also not a...

login to the Zoom

as a host, if I don't use email address to login to the Zoom, what other ways can I login to the room?

了了 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help updating the zoom app.

I just returned from a long vacation, tried to open a meeting I was hosting with a client five minutes before the meeting started and got the message: "Your app version needs to be 5.12.2 or higher to sign in. Please contact your IT team to update yo...

Hank2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

кода конференции

мне нужно чтобы люди заходили без кода конференции, как это сделать? не могу убрать ползунок, как это указано в вашей инструкции.

lisan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad Help

I have an ipad pro with the m2 chip (2022 version). When I share my screen on Zoom, other users are unable to annotate. I have tried updating Zoom, deleting and redownloading Zoom, and also resetting my Ipad. However, I am still unable to annotate. D...

arnoldd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access previous recording

I am trying to access a previous meeting that was recorded, in order to do so I have to register by entering my name and email address and clicking that I am not a robot. Once I do that, the page regenerates to start the registration form over again ...