Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom chrome update issues

HELP. Tried to login to my zoom meetings using my chromebook. States it needs to be updated. I deleted the app. updated my chrome system, restarted. downloaded zoom from the zoom.us website not through my play store as that zoom app sucks. And it sti...

the screen freezes

When I'm having a conversation on ZOOM, the screen freezes and I can't hear the audio.This happens frequently.I tried it at a friend's house, but I get the same symptoms.On the other hand, when I do it at home on another PC, I can have a conversation...

Neo1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Support

I am a paying customer of ZOOM. It has been a disaster. When I invite people, they have to copy the URL and then hope it will work, but it doesn't. Tonight, I was to host a meeting and it kept telling me to wait for the host to let me in . I ended up...

Kati by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Log user out in browser using OAuth

Hello,We are trying to log users out of their current zoom session on our webpage using the oauth work flow. We are able to revoke their token using:https://zoom.us/oauth/revoke?token={token} But using that just requires the user to re-authorise the ...

"Server execution failed" Error on RecordedMeetings

I recorded an interview with a presenter for my summit on Saturday, October 30th, When I went to check it out, I got a "Server execution failed" error. I had another file I recorded just before this one. It opened the first time I clicked on it; the ...

Resolved! Templates

Hi If I update a Meeting Template, does this update any meetings which are based upon the Template but which have not yet been held?

Stop Calendar Syncing of Meetings Schedule for Another User

I'm an admin for a small team, so I have scheduling privileges for most of my colleagues. This is great, except every one of their meetings ends up on my Outlook calendar as well, even though I am not part of it. Any ideas how to stop this from happe...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022