Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom links all say invalid

I have about 20 different recurring meetings every month and every time I go to click on the link to start the zoom, the link says meeting id invalid. is there something I can do so I don't have to redo every single scheduled meeting. thank you!

Compartir pantalla sin Host

Hola buenos días, me gustaría verificar si pueden orientarme con esta duda, es posible que yo dejando una reunion programada, y que los participantes puedan entrer libremente, ellos puedan compartir compartir pantalla sin que el hsot este? porque lo ...

Live Streaming and Adding Admin

When I try to stream my Zoom meetings to Facebook from my (cell-phone) the option vanishes. Whereas, I see it, and it works properly when on a desktop or laptop. In addition, how do I add someone as an administrator to my account with the ability to ...

Mic Stops Working After 4-5 Minutes

I am having a problem with my mic not working after about 4-5 minutes into Zoom meetings. I log into my Zoom account, have strong wi-fi, and complete the mic check and audio check successfully. Others are able to hear me for about 4-5 minutes, then t...

JC11 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

iPad error 104107

I have an iPad with iOS 16 installed. OS and app are both updated. Every time I try to join a meeting i get "Unknown Error" and the error code is 104107. I have no antivirus or firewall installed on the ipad and I have tried it while connected to com...

khaos337 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Endless loud automatic sound

I have a problem with sound - now I am always having automatic sound in my meetings. Automatic voice reads all my messages in the chat, says about all actions of the members of the meeting, every minute. It's too loud sound and sometimes I can't hear...

Ellie7 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

retrieve a meeting

How do i retrieve a meeting that was recorded? Normally the meetings are converted and automatically appear in my c drive. This time it didn't automatically land in c drive after converting and I can't find it anywhere locally.Is there a way of retri...

weemak by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting duration time

Hi,I have a meeting in a few days. I have to enter it via zoom. Right now I have a basic zoom plan. I read that you can only talk for 40 minutes through the basic plan. I want to ask you, can I only talk for 40 minutes if I create the meeting myself?...

User1100 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes