What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to join a meeting through my application with React

I am making an application in which you can only join a meeting, let me explain: In the application you can only put the data of the name, the url or id of the meeting and the password. I have investigated how to do it through the Api, but it has not...

Jordy90 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An app for browsing the web while on Zoom call?

Is there any app that adds a web browser into the Zoom interface? It would be super handy to be able to refer to a webpage while in a call, without having to reduce the size of the Zoom app and bring up Chrome separately. I'm not talking about screen...

Screen Sharing

I am an independent travel agent. I would like to be able to go to my clients' screen and show them where to look for something, or where to click to view something. Am I able to share my client's screen? I know they can share mine. Thank you.

Opening meeting as a host on Ipad

When I begin a scheduled meeting as a host, I have always just hit start in the Ipad app---now after doing that, in order to connect with participants, I must go back to the link I sent to them//hit that link and then leave the first meeting to join ...

Event Notices Sent Out in Error

We just had a unique issue come up that I wanted to share with everyone.A learner reached out to one of our trainers to as if the remote class was in fact cancelled.The trainer said that class was not cancelled and was informed that the learner had r...

Resolved! Event Notices Sent Out in Error

We just had a unique issue come up that I wanted to share with everyone.A learner reached out to one of our trainers to as if the remote class was in fact cancelled.The trainer said that class was not cancelled and was informed that the learner had r...

Missing Zoom Meeting License

We have encountered an issue with our Zoom account where a license appears to be missing. The problem started after adding a new user. The new user's email address is hosted through Google and so when they logged in, they did so by using the login wi...

O365 Calendar integration suddenly stopped working

First time using Community for an issue, I am running out of ideas so hoping someone has run into this issue before. Basically the O365 calendar integration with Zoom stopped working sometime last week. According to our Exchange Admin, the integratio...

Eshrade by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?