Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Shared Sound Horrible Distorted

I use zoom since one year ago, with a HP Pavilion Laptop One month ago aprox. the shared sound gets super distorted to my sharees. Is almost imposible to hear music or a record of someone talking from videos or simply shared sound from my computer. I...

Cloud recording issue

I have a recording on the cloud but when I play it, show this message:"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported"

Meeting Hosted By setting

Hello, I'm brand new to the Zoom discussion board so please be gentle. Problem: Using the Desktop Zoom app, under the Meetings tab, there is a setting located on the left side underneath My Personal Meeting ID called "Meeting Hosted By" I have a drop...

njm by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom thinks that I am someone else

I am an administrative assistant and I manage calendars and meetings for a few people. As such, sometimes I need to log into their zoom account for various reasons. Ever since I logged into my boss's account, anytime I join a meeting I join as him. I...

Zoom extension

Whenever I duplicate the scheduled meeting with Zoom extension of Chrome. It changes the meeting invite link and this issue is being faced recently. Does anyone knows if it is expected behaviour.

Make files available at meeting start?

In both meetings and webinars, I know it's possible to send files via the chat menu. But the chat doesn't show old entries when someone connects late, and it can get scrolled past easily as well. Is it possible to just have those files available at a...

Lost non converted local recording :(

Hi All, Hoping someone can help me. I set up a zoom meeting, which was set to locally record. At the end of the meeting, the file didn't convert as I had a previous meeting converting - have I lost the recording forever?

FranL by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing my mind on Zoom for Mac

For some reason there is no possible way for me to turn on file sharing through zoom. I've followed every single bit of advice but it's just not there to select the option. Here is a screen shot for proof. It is NOT located under settings/privacy & s...

Zoom user in different location

I have a colleague who needs to use our Zoom account but is always asked for a verification code every time he tries to open the account. How can I get around this function without having to pay for an additional license?

Host Leaving when Breakout rooms in progress

I've to search and there is no clue about what happens if the host leaves the meeting when breakout rooms are still in progress?I'm the host and sometimes I just need to shut down my desktop in the middle of breakout rooms meeting.what is the impact ...