Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording was not saved

Yesterday (20.11.2021, 13.00 - 14.00) I recorded the conference, but it didn't appear in my cloud recordings. It is highly problematic, since I promised to send the link to the students. Is it possible to recuperate it? How should I do it?

Audio problems on zoom iPad

When I disconnect my airpods from my iPad while in a zoom meeting ,the zoom app switches to speaker mode and I cannot change the volume whatsoever. I usually disconnect and reconnect to the meeting when this happens but is there a way to turn off the...

Grado by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new update

in the new update their's no option called rename.whats the solution.

Blur background does not appear

Hi! The blur background option does not appear on my Mac, though I have the latest version of Zoom and the latest version of my Mac, as well as I count with ALL the requirements needed. I've deleted and downloaded the app, but no success so far. Can ...

Poll tab missing

Hi all,I have a licensed account and have always been able to create, launch, etc. polls within meetings / virtual training however I've gone in today to set up for training this coming week and there is no ability to do this. Have searched through t...

Ghost of zoom taking up my storage.

Hello, I've been having a problem where I deleted zoom, but when I go to my program downloads, it shows up as taking up 3 gb. Upon trying to delete this, i am met wit the error: "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program requi...

Kami by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio of shared video not recording. Help!

I need to share a video that has audio, during my recorded meeting. To do so, I share the video and select the "Share Sound" checkbox, and because the video has audio and I'm in a noisy environment, I mute myself. However, I noticed that if I do that...

Abe3 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

View Meetings I have attended

Is it possible for me to pull a report of all the zoom meetings I attended? I really need this information

Tre1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program