Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Flutter SDK in PUbdev

HI Everyone,This is Lokesh, we're trying to integrate Zoom into our application which is built on Flutter.Is the SDK available in pub dev is from zoom cause in the developer section it showing as un verified developer,If not how soon zoom can support...

Can't find Version Number

Zoom says (for windows desktop) to login, click your profile picture, then click Help. When I log in (using Chrome) and click on my profiile picture, it only gives my name, email, and the option to sign out. Help doesn't appear. Am I doing something ...

Music

Can you put your own music to play in the system?

Nepa by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't turn on microphone and camera

My microphone and camera won't work on Zoom Desktop Client. However, it works on other apps, even Zoom on browser.1. I've allowed permission to Zoom Desktop Client.2. This problem applies to other cameras and microphones I have.3. I've uninstalled an...

EZ_Livin8_0-1687792435806.png EZ_Livin8_1-1687792444326.png

Cannot access My Settings today

hello, i cannot get into my settings page today, what's up ? Windows, tested 2 browsers. I want to turn off the new AI data harvesting collecting features. please advise.

Managing custom filters Overview

Hi,I'm trying to make custom filter.According to the help page (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360057777952-Managing-custom-filters), it says: " In the navigation panel, click Account Management then Account Settings."I'm an admin (free ac...

Fly-Guy by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Inviting a contact to zoom

August 10, 2023 Hello Community:I'm new to Zoom and cannot get a straight answer on how to invite a contact to Zoom. Say I just want to talk to my daughter or I am connecting with a media source such as a TV show to do an interview. Everything is ref...