Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Calendar Issues

I have an iMac. I used to be able to schedule a meeting. When I did, immediately, my calendar on my Apple computer would open and, with a simple click, I had all the invitation information. I could then go to my email and copy and paste the invitatio...

RS44 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Participation Time

Greetings. I'm looking for a way to determine how much time each participant spent talking during a meeting. A simple pie chart or list of participants with talk time would be perfect. I have tried several of the marketplace apps, but they are intrus...

Zoom is auto deleting my scheduled meetings?

I have scheduled several meetings in the next few months. But shortly after that, I receive the following emails. You have successfully deleted the below Zoom meeting.Meeting ID: Topic: Time: Oct 5, 2022 03:00 PM If you want to recover this meeting, ...

difficult slide sharing

today during a live zoom meet , when i share a slide sharing option , after few minutes of working properly , it blanks so i have to end the zoom meeting and restart the zoom , all the participants have to rejoin again this happens three times today ...

Random user on Mac

Hi, so I don’t know what location to put this under but I hope someone can answer my question. I have a random user on my Mac that’s called “carroll” and after doing a little research I’ve read that apparently it was made by Zoom. I used Zoom on my c...

Kiki15 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom meeting error

zoom.exe is using zoom.exe from an unknown publisher. are you want to run this software. I am facing this issue long time please solve this problem.

image.png image.png
sonuk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Screen

Just wondering if anyone has ever had this problem or has a solution. We use Zoom during our Council meetings. It works fine, quick, no lags. As soon as we live stream through youtube and try to share the screen, the lag time is crazy, it can take 5 ...