Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Update option in the latest version of Zoom is missing

I used to click on the photo on the top right-hand corner and a dropdown box would include an option for checking for updates. I cannot find that function anywhere. Does anyone have the same experience? Does anyone how to do updates now? Thanks in an...

Resolved! Local recoding are not converting completely

My class recording file is 2.26 GB and it was converted only 34% and I did the same class again because I thought the file was corrupted. Again it was converted only 19% in this time. I don’t know what to do please help me out. This can be highly imp...

Clients unable to enter meetings

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me with an issue I am having. When I am setting up meetings, regardless of whether or not they are one-offs or recurring, I am having lots of problems with my clients. The two problems I have are: 1. When clients ...

Resolved! join zoom meeting user name

Hello community, If we send the the invite link by email, when user click the link, they will join the meeting , how to make the zoom user name be their email address name ?

Resolved! Refund

Hi there, I have recently got billed for a pro plan which I wasn't using anymore, just regular meetings so I wanted to ask for a refundfollowing the guidelines from the FAQ but once I get to my billing page I can't find the refund option, I have alre...

Resolved! Transcription

Hello community. How can I activate transcription to make a later summary of the meeting main points. I only see the recordind and no text interventions. Can you help me! Best regards, Juan from Uruguay!

juanri by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More