Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Background ,

since Update on 14/04/2022 , Virtual Background can not be Accessed...can not be Updated..Goes to BACKGROUND

Tuil66 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting default co-hosts for all events

Every time I schedule a Zoom meeting, I need to manually add the same 2 co-hosts to it. Is there a way to configure my Zoom account to always add certain co-hosts to all meetings by default? Those co-hosts are both paid users under my account. Thank ...

MrTal by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Display Name Wrong

Every time i log in my display name is wrong and there is no "display name" setting that I can find anywhere anymore. Everything in my profile and on the account is correct.

Why Cannot access any recording

I've an old recording, and I can see the one I need, but when I click on it, I get communication that says I've to log in with the same account to hear to recording Mlive Mod Apk. I'm in the same account and I've to get access, please help!

Zoom Reminders and Status with scheduling privileges

I have scheduling privileges for three very busy colleagues. I used to have Zoom reminders set to remind me 10 mins before my meetings. Problem is, I now get reminders for my meetings as well as the meetings of the three people who have given me sche...

lmarkel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing meeting ID

I want to change my personal meeting ID but have existing meetings already scheduled. Will changing my meeting ID prevent the existing Zoom meetings to go forward with the old meeting iD?

Recover meeting registrant data?

I have a recurring meeting that I had previously wanted to require registration for, but now I no longer want to require this. I changed the setting on the recurring meeting so that the meeting no longer requires registration, but I didn't realize th...

mbishop by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduled Meetings Disappeared

I recently updated a scheduled reoccurring meeting. However, the meeting has now disappeared and does not appear to be searchable. Any ideas how to search or find the reoccurring meeting?

driddick by Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Hosted By setting

Hello, I'm brand new to the Zoom discussion board so please be gentle. Problem: Using the Desktop Zoom app, under the Meetings tab, there is a setting located on the left side underneath My Personal Meeting ID called "Meeting Hosted By" I have a drop...

njm by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More