Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Joining a meeting unsuccessfully

I was trying to join a town meeting. The Zoom appeared to let me in but I was the only one in the room and yet on the TV streaming, there was a meeting being carried out. I tried to resign on with no help. It looked like I was on Zoom in a meeting bu...

Zoom Registration for Meetings Question

I'm am testing the waters with Zoom Meetings and looking to start hosting meetings. Currently I have the FREE plan (45 min limit). Can I add meeting registration to my Zoom Meetings or do I need to be on a paid plan? If so, where do I go. I can't see...

Klutch by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Host needed for meeting

How do I change my Zoom settings so that no host is needed to start a meeting? I'd like anyone to be able to start the meeting, irrespective of whether the host is present in the meeting or not.

frustrating issue during the meeting – lagging

Hey everyone, I recently had a meeting with my team to discuss our new project, Pag IBig Loan. Unfortunately, we faced a frustrating issue during the meeting – lagging. The meeting was slow, and it hindered our productivity.I'm wondering if anyone el...

Renaming webcameras in Zoom

I use 3 Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcams when I give live cookery lessons. 1 camera for my headshot1 camera over the chopping board 1 camera over the stove or BBQ Zoom calls them all C920 HD Pro Webcams so it can be confusing when I am attempting to swit...

Missing Zoom Cloud recordings and meetings

Hi allI'm looking at one of my teams meetings and recordings. Nothing shows up for them even though I know they recorded some calls recently as they've linked through to SalesLoft. Even more weird is there's only one past meeting even though they've ...

Adding Participants to Zoom Meeting via Phone Call

Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding our regular Zoom events. We often have an event where we use a sound system, cameras, and a laptop to broadcast via Zoom. Participants join both through their computers and by p...