Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why some participant is not showing in specific meeting?

Hey there,I am here searching for why the Participant is not showing in some specific meeting when I download the meeting report for attendance Participant is not available, Need help regarding this, How can I solve this issue? Click here to see the ...

Security

Hello, when I am host, I start a meeting, a guest joins and then my app closes and restarts itself after which another account with my name joins so there are two versions of myself in the meeting. One will then go into the background after a few sec...

Zcm by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

crash when attempting test meeting (Fedora)

Last week, I upgraded to Fedora-35. Less than 1 hour ago, I removed and then re-installed zoom. In Firefox-98.0.2, I tried the zoom test meeting. A pop-up appears saying that zoom quit unexpectedly; then the pop-up disappears. Afterwards, I see in th...

BillM by Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Help with video image--I've shrunk!

Hi all, Recently saw a change in my image on video--i have gone from being "regular-sized" to tiny in the video (background has remained unchanged, same hardware, etc.). I'm using a Logitech C930 with a Lenovo ThinkPad. I don't have the same issue wi...

aarends by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Desktop Mac App - update to 5.9.6 causing user sign out

Wonder if anyone is seeing similar issue:When upgrading to 5.9.6 client we are seeing that the signed in user is automatically signed out. When signed out no virtual backgrounds are available for selection. Not even custom backgrounds are shown. Once...

CS2889 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant List is not showing for a specific meeting, why?

I am an ON-PREM user under bdren. After classes, I download the attendance from the Reports section of zoom web. I can download the participant list of other days of the same meeting but I could not download it for the following date:04/11/2022 01:46...

enamcse by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now