Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Mic not picking the sound from my guitar

I have a problem with Zoom. My mic is not picking my guitar instrument when I am playing. I tried all the audio and mic settings but the mic is not picking the sound from my guitar. I also used external (RODE) mic if this can solve the problem but it...

Resolved! Help!

Hi!I've never had an issue with logging onto zoom from my home desktop before today. I tried logging in a few hours ago - and I can get into my (basic account) - but if I try to host a meeting, I keep receiving a message that I need to update to the ...

Kark by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Stuck on 640 x 320 resolution

Hello! Have been researching and troubleshooting to figure out why recording is stuck on 640x320 during a one-on-one recorded meeting. Host using desktop, other participant on IpadHost has HD enabledUsing "speaker view"Recording saved to local HDDo t...

blitz by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared screen has no sound.

I am a music creator. I use an M1 MacBook Pro. I want to use Zoom to share GarageBand screen for other participants to watch. However, other participants can only see the GarageBand screen I shared, and cannot hear any sound in GarageBand. I don't kn...

事前認証の件

待機室に入る前に、ホストとなるわたしが事前認証をしてからZOOMに入れたいのですが 認証なしで参加者が入ってきますようになってしまいました。 待機室などの設定もオンになっていますが原因がわかりません。