What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

background

I'm new to zoom, I've downloaded a png background for zoom. Before receiving a call, How will I know the background is working? thank you,Billy

tmbilly by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom doesn't work on Windows 11

Zoom on Windows 11 lags and freezes and is not useable. There are many posts referring to this problem, and they are marked as 'solved' by copying a 2 month old email promising a resolution and saying that it 'relatively works' - a response that is b...

mry1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! VCAD 2109 Issues with certain devices

We noticed that ever since we went to CVAD 2109 for our VDA's certain devices do not show up correctly in Citrix and Zoom. They work fine in the same environment in Teams though.Before we updated to 2109 the same devices were seen correctly in Zoom a...

dlopez9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Error when trying to stream on Facebook

I am getting this error when i am trying to stream on my Facebook group. (#200) Subject does not have permission to create live video on this group I checked the settings. It is cheked off for FB streaming Can you please help resolve this issue?

jshah1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop zoom app is freezing

Hi everyone. Hope you have some ideas on how to solve this issue. When I open my desktop version of zoom it constantly freezes and I cannot participate in any meeting. It says I have a pore internet connection. However, I do not have a problem with a...

MRK2017 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?