Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sync mute button feature no longer working recently

Within the last few weeks the Mute Sync with my Jabra PRO 930 has stopped working on my Macbook. It has been working great for the last several years. Environment:MacBook Pro: Ventura 13.5Zoom: Version: 5.15.7 (21404) (Verified that "Sync buttons on ...

Banner is no longer showing after Update

I use to be able to add a pic to a branding tag on Zoom. It, for some reason isn't allowing me to do this. Is there a reason that it has been taken away? I use meetings to do this, just as recent as yesterday, but now when add a new meeting, add a pi...

cdetzel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

reactions emojis download does not work on Linux

When I click on "reactions" and then on three dots button, then the message appears (see the attached screenshot). When I click on "Download emojis" button, then loading animation appears and it never finish. How can I make it working? I guess there ...

vaclav by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

Recurring meetings- 'anytime"

I used to be able to schedule recurring meetings " anytime" ie no fixed time or date, I can't find that option any more. I go to my web portal to schedule, aslo can't find the option

dialau by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect MS365 account

When I try to connect Zoom to my MS365 account in order to get Outlook calendar integration, I get an error message saying that my MS account (login name) doesn't exist or is wrong.The same goes for my wife (we share the same MS365 family if that has...