Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio not automatically switching to Airpods

Until a recent update (5.9.1) meeting audio would automatically switch to my Airpods if they were connected to my Macbook Pro (Big Sur 11.6.2). Now, when I join a meeting audio will still be set to my laptop or external monitor speakers. Is there a w...

KJ0797 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SOS: Zoom not connecting on Mac app

I've been trying for over an hour to connect to Zoom meetings through my Mac's Zoom app. I cannot even log in, it states there is no connection. However, my friend is able to start, login, and connect to meetings on the same wifi. I don't have a VPN,...

brile by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! User email addresses for meetings

I happened upon this by accident. When I register a participant for a meeting and then register another participant with the same email address, Zoom is not allowing the second registration.Is anyone having a similar issue? Does each participant need...

recording active speaker and shared screen

Hello, When I record I'm only getting the shared screen, without the active speaker. I've checked my recording settings and they are identical to another account which is recording both. Any suggestions how to fix this? Thanks

Set a time for the meeting

I need my meeting started at 08:10 am, but there's no option for that time, only 08:00 or 08:30, how I can set the time for exact time? Thank you

Hull by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of participants

Hello, I have a licence for 100 participants but what does it means actually ? 100 partipants who can speak and share their screen and many more who cans assist or it's 100 totally counting participants and people who assist?Thank you

FUPN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes