Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

M365とカレンダー連携について

現在、ZoomRoomsライセンスを4つ購入し、それぞれのライセンスを割り当てたアカウントとM365(Exchange)のカレンダーを紐づけようとして、1アカウントのみカレンダーサービス追加ができました。手順としては、Poweshellコマンドを実行した後に、zoomポータルから「ルーム管理」→「カレンダー統合」→「カレンダーサービスを追加」→「カレンダーサービスを選択」の順番で選択し、新たにカレンダーサービスを追加しよう「カレンダーサービスはすでに存在します。」というエラーメッセージが表示され...

Google Calendar

I've sent the Scheduling link to several people. When they use it to schedule, Zoom posts a notification to my Google Calendar. All good there. The problem is that if something is already on the Google calendar for that time, Zoom schedules over it. ...

Weslea by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is Translated Caption the Same As Transcription?

I need transcription services for a research project. The Zoom info says you need a Business, Education, or Enterprise account for transcription services; however, the least costly plan (Business) requires a 10-license minimum. I am not a business, a...

EmilieK by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No Audio on Screen Share

HELP!!!I use my Chromebook to Zoom (PWA) with a couple for my Bible Study class. Here's the setup: USBC to HDMI for the TV, external camera with a mic (CODI) for the Zoom, and an external CD/DVD player for the video.Up until 3 weeks ago, the Zoom cou...

Audio problems with hearing aids

While on a zoom call on bluetooth with my hearing aids I can hear others, but they say my voice sounds like a robot and I have to turn off bluetooth when I speak. Can someone help me?

Meeting Rooms

I have a pro account. I used to have 2 meetings set up, one recurring with one name, another for anytime with another name. I had to uninstall and reinstall Zoom a few weeks ago, and it lost all my settings, I had to redo all my settings, and now I c...

msfry by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recorded season doesn't have sound

recorded season doesn't have sound once i recorded video Season but when i cheak that website vedeo had not voice i checked manually but didn't work ???

solva99 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes