Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reports

Can you get reports that are more than 1 year old - specifically, I would like to see the number of participants who viewed a series of webinars in July 2022 vs. July 2023. When I search reports, it only lets me go back to August 1, 2022.

CSI1654 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Traducción simultánea

Necesito ayuda para ofrecer traducción simultánea del ingles al español y al portugués con traductores. No logro activar los canales de idiomas

Resolved! No permission to record even though I am the host

I have recorded meetings in the past with no difficulty but all of a sudden my Zoom meetings do not allow me to record even though I am the host.The message that comes up is "Please ask the host to give you permission to record". How does that work i...

leeclark by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewers Can't See Annotations On Shared Screen

Hello, I am a teacher using Zoom to teach my classes online. Since I updated to the latest version of Zoom (5.15.7), my students can no longer see my annotations and drawings on the shared screen. They would see what I write on the screen but soon af...

Mic issues - Violin Lessons

My daughter's teacher cannot hear violin via zoom. I know it has to deal with sound suppression. The company Trala already tried helping to no avail. I'm sad that I might to cancel her lessons via zoom. Can anyone please help me?