Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

update to new version

Tengo instalado en mi MAC la app ZOOM versión 5.11.6. Al entrar con mi usuario y contraseña me piden actualizar a versión 5.15.12 o superior. Pulso botón INSTALAR y me sale mensaje "no es posible", código error 10004. Lo intento otra vez y me sale el...

Nanete by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting recording analytics aren't accurate

I have had my participants report back to me when they view a meeting recording. I've had my suspicions for a while but I just had a user in my same time zone report when they viewed a recording and there is not record of her view (unless the time li...

drebers by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S22 Audio and Zoom

Hi everyone, I have a client that is using a Samsung S22 phone for Zoom and I desperately need the correct audio settings for a musical lesson. As much as I've tried to help the client we still seem at an impasse. They don't even seem to have the sam...