Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration for Zoom

After providing a registration link for my meeting; when I click on the link my name and email information comes up. How can I have a blank registration form for the members.

Account Was Disabled

Hello, may I ask,My zoom account was disabled, and I have several record on cloud in my zoom account Could you help me to enable my zoom account again? Thanks

zoom

tidak bisa buka zoom, bagaimna caranya?

Resolved! QuickTime player screen-recording detectable by zoom?

Dear Zoom Expert or frequent user I want to ask a technical question. During a zoom meeting (educational classroom), Can zoom detect any participant is screen-recording with QuickTime player or other screen-recording app ( not the built-in record fun...

Add a video background on mac laptop

After i update my zoom on my mac laptop, i can't add video background as befour i could the button is not there i can add pic for background that working ok, i am using a green sceen but can't add any video i went to settings and made sure that butto...

Crash when host admits me into a room

DescriptionEvery time I join a meeting through a web link, after the host lets me in, Zoom crashesWhich Desktop Meeting SDK version?Linux, AUR 5.9.3-1To Reproduce(If applicable)Steps to reproduce the behavior:Click web linkWait for host to let you in...

ankhmor by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to get into just one specific meeting

Hello, I am a regular daily participant in a meeting with the same number each time. I use a free account. I have checked by email that the host is actually running the meeting and the number and password I have are correct, and I know it is happenin...

Group HD (720p) Setting - Temporarily Unavailable?

I asked Zoom to enable Group HD for my Pro account. Zoom support quickly enabled the feature for free and emailed me that it was added. I looked at the Zoom support page for Group HD and this message is posted at the top: Last Updated: January 27, 20...

Motor1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes