Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Managing 3 Zoom Windows (too many)

Hi, ON MAC MONTEREY - when I start a meeting I end up with 3 zoom windows 1 - white start a zoom window (called Zoom) - I can close this2 - a zoom meeting window (called Zoom Meeting)3 - another that seems to be used for screen sharing (another calle...

rbiz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Recording *ONLY,* No Cloud -- How?

Until relatively recently, my Zoom desktop client (Windows, latest version) was set up to record calls locally to my computer -- video, plus different audio tracks for each speaker. Now, and over the last few months, however, it *only* records to the...

Screen Share Not Working

I have the free version of Zoom on my Ubuntu machine. My Ubuntu install details:Distributor ID: UbuntuDescription: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTSRelease: 22.04 When I go to share my screen with another participant the participant is unable to see my screen they ...

IT Support?

Hey every time I try to join a zoom meeting lately the popup from the picture keeps popping up?. I'm very confused, I thought I was up to date with my account. Can someone please help me solve this?