Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Cannot disable Builtin Mic

I am streaming broadcasts originating from OBS via Zoom using OBS's "Virtual Camera". The problem I am having is that no matter what I do, and no matter what "Microphone" source I select within Zoom's Audio Settings, my MacBook Pro's builtin laptop m...

AllenV by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Force reset audio to default

Hi, I run a home recording studio and have been trying to be able to use Zoom for sharing my DAW (Digital Audio Workstation like Ableton Live, ProTools etc) with a client. The problem I'm facing is that once upon a time I changed an audio setting to ...

Zoom Client on Mac not connecting

Hello! My Zoom client app on my macbook was working perfectly fine but will now never connect. When I launch a meeting, it just says connecting over and over and will eventually time out and say check your network connection, however I have and my in...

Passcode consisting from numbers only

It would be nice if Zoom generated a code consisting from mixed characters, both numbers and digits for PMI . I had a user who had a purely numeric passcode starting with 0. While the user passcode got copied into a Google table, Google automatically...

infatum by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

issue with zoom mac client

I recently find a problem with zoom mac client that if I use a host that not exist (e.x. norhteastern.zoom.us) to login with sso, then all functions with zoom mac clinet will not work properly. I cannot login or enter a meeting! However, if I use ano...

Zoom/Outlook Integration 'Join' Button

Hi all, Have anyone here experienced issues with clicking on the join meeting button on outlook for a Zoom meeting? It works intermittently. And sometimes it thinks it's a TEAMS meeting. The calendar is also not synced properly on Zoom vs Outlook. Th...

Resolved! Inversion d'image vidéo

Bonjour,Mon image en vidéo est inversée (tête en bas), comment faire pour la redresser ?Merci de me renseigner, j'ai tout essayer dans les paramétres et cela ne se fait que dans Zoom, sur skype, c'est okGérard

Gérard by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Salle d'attente et participants au téléphone

Bonjour, J'ai bien désactivé ma salle d'attente et ça fonctionne pour tous le monde SAUf mes participants au téléphone. Est-ce que la salle d'attente est là par défaut pour les gens au téléphone, ou bien s'il y a un endroit dans le menu pour empêcher...

Dead pixel after share screen

I'm a licensed user of Zoom, but everytime I need to share my screen, I face 3 problems: 01) It takes too long to share02) the computer starts running very slow03) Dead pixel When others share the screen with me, they don't have any problem, even if ...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!