Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Okta SAML mapping profile picture

Hi,I'm trying to map profile picture to Zoom users profiles via Okta (URL Link).But it won't transfer my field.I tried using the addonPlan field for in case there is a mapping limitation (and the manual said that the addonPlan field is supported)was ...

Nofar by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Features Now Working

Hey All, Please see highlighted attached. For some reason, those three buttons are no longer clickable for me as the host on any of my calls? Please assist. Thanks, Scott

Reversed meeting id on outlook

Hi everyone, We've a very strange issue with zoom when creating a meeting, then zoom opens the outlook meeting window, then the meeting ID is reversed! and also the link on the body is broken, our current workaround is to copy the invitation info fro...

AseerCo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording issue

When I record something on my computer. Now when I try to start it, it opens the options window where I don't see anything wrong and there is no option to start the recording. can you help me please

fiffffa by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Recording File so big?

why are some recording files 3 to 5 times larger than others?we have several user accounts that record one-hour videos.one account generates one-hour video files that are 150MB.Another account's one-hour video would be 700MB. Why?

Zoom VDI Plugin for Windows

Hello, we have a Problem, when we start Zoom VDI Client, we get error messages from Zoom.exe on the local Host. Lokal Host: Windows 10, Citrix Workspace 2203, Zoom VDI Plugin 5.10.0.21068VM: Windows 10, Citrix Apps&Desktops 2203, Zoom VDI Client 5.10...

KB83 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Low video quality

Hi,I have a problem with the video quality of the Zoom meeting I have a pro version of Zoom. In the setting, I have enabled Group HD video and still, I´m receiving/sending only 320 x 180/640 x 360 resolution. Video quality is like from 15 years ago, ...

Filip2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom meeting keeps quitting by itself unexpectedly

My zoom meeting keeps quitting unexpectedly. Like during in the middle of a meeting, my zoom meet would just suddenly end as if it was shut off from the task manager or something. I am 100% sure this is not an internet problem. It probably ain't an a...

universal zoom link

If I want to forward my zoom meeting link to a domain, which link do I use. Because the meeting link in my account I've forwarded & it keeps saying meeting id invalid. Thanks in advance, James

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More