Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

MacOS Ventura Chrome not offering to open Zoom links in the app

Hi, when I click on a zoom meeing link in my Apple Mail email, the link is opening in my default browser (Chrome) Usually, Zoom has registered a protocol handler with Chrome so it can handle Zoom links. However, in my Chrome there are no references t...

AmyC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Zoom Recording only saved audio, not video

I've been recording my Zoom meetings on my Mac and having them save locally. Typically I have both an audio and video file. Recently, I had one save the audio, but not the video file. I NEED this video in order to receive a certification! Can someone...

Advanced Zoom Polling

Is there a csv template for advanced zoom polling? I know the csv template for regular zoom polls that includes single and multiple choice answers, and was hoping there's a template for advanced polling?

Kim_M1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no sound/audio

Hear others on zoom call but they are unable to hear me. No audio from my end.

nleanue by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Screen Sharing not working on my Mac

I recently reinstalled MAC OS Catalina on my MacBook.I installed Zoom and I cannot get Screen Sharing to work. It says I'm lacking permissions.I go to System Preferences-> Privacy and Security,-->Privacy, --> 'Screen Recording' and ZOOM does not show...

Blur Background

I have a Mac desk top but it does not have the "blur background" feature-I have tried downloading other background apps but it does not help--any suggestions to the problem--very disappointing