Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Blue Yeti microphone not working on MacOS Monterey

Since I upgraded to MacOS Monterey (12.0.1), my Blue Yeti microphone is not working when I start Zoom (latest - 5.8.6). However, if I switch to another microphone, such as the system (built-in) microphone, and then back to the Blue Yeti, it works fin...

Shuffling Breakout Rooms

I can't seem to find a definitive answer to this one! When you assign breakout rooms, is there any way (after a set time or on a host control) that the participants can be randomly shuffled around without closing them all down and reopening them?

RECORDING

I was recording a meeting and my computer went off without clicking save recording. i switched the computer back on, i cannot find it. How can i get back my recording?

Cannot find meetings I host in my account!

I have a Pro account. In my account on the web, I cannot find the five or six meetings that I host! In the calendar, one meeting only is listed in the schedule. Where are they? I know they are still operative, since I go to them on a regular basis? P...

Stevenj by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with PowerPoint as virtual background

Hello everyone, I need help. I have been using Power Point as Virtual Background and worked really well. Then I purchase a new laptop (Asus ZenBook) with Windows 11. The powerpoint as virtual background does not work really well. The Slides is shown ...

Admin Issue

Hello there, Would you please lift the restriction on my zoom security for I cannot put a TITLE to any of my meetings anymore for a while now? It's completely turned off and said to contact admin. I want this security issue RESOLVE as soon as possibl...

Lupe by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Polling Limitations

Is there a way to set the number of choices selected in a multiple choice poll? I am a professional parliamentarian, and I work with a number of groups that could use polls for online elections (such as for at large positions on Boards of Directors) ...

How do I HIDE active speaker panel?

I'm recording a Zoom call via HDMI to a separate recorder. I do not want the active speaker panel to be up. If I drag it off to the side, sometimes it disappears; sometimes it doesn't. Can I choose a setting that gets rid of the active speaker panel?...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program