Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ENFOQUE DE CÁMARA

No puedo activar la función de "enfoque" de la cámara, ¿es necesario tener la versión de paga?

SAULO1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HD

Hello, I need HD quality in my meetings, I also need mobile phone cameras to be seen in HD and in 16/9 ratio and not 4/3

Owner unable to change Meeting Settings

I've scheduled a meeting and found that there's not only a passcode, but also a waiting room enabled for the meeting despite the "Require that all meetings are secured with one security option" being turned on. I can't find a way to remove the passco...

bongus22_0-1650486264046.png bongus22_1-1650486425904.png

mic not working

My mic is not working with Zoom. It works for Slack and Google Voice calls. Not sure the issue. Appreciate any insights.

invalid user ID for recurring meetings

Whenever I create a recurring meeting, whether weekly or monthly, the link will work fine for 2-3 meetings and then the meeting ID suddenly expires (resulting in getting the "invalid meeting id" error message). Is there anything I can do to prevent t...

TonyP2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Trouble Renaming Breakout Rooms

Hi everyone, I've noticed what I assume is a glitch recently where the host or co-host renames breakout rooms, but no one else can see the change. The participants and other hosts/co-hosts simply see Room 1, Room 2, etc. Multiple co-hosts can change ...

BCPSLC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom for gsuite in safari

I use my personal zoom account on my MacBook with Safari with no problems, it's fantastic. I'm trying to use zoom for gsuite in my work group's gsuite workspace and I cannot sign in. It was suggested that I download Chrome but I do not want to do tha...

RebSha by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! meeting settings

Good dayI am an Owner in a Zoom Pro account. When I go to Personal-Settings-Meetings,there are settings that are "Locked by Admin" which I cannot toggle on/off (greyed out) such as Meeting Passcode & Personal Meeting ID Passcode. I thought as Owner I...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now