Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Capturing the translated caption

The translated caption does work well, but the caption is NOT captured on the recorded video of the session. Is there any way to include the translated caption on the video that is made of the session?

JakeM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

recording.cutfile

I have downloaded a recording from a recent meeting and part of the file name is Recording.cutfile Normally it just says RecordingWhat would have caused this? I wasn't at the meeting, just storing the recording.thanks,

Resolved! Breakout Rooms

Hello everyone. My issue is the following: I cannot have access to the breakout rooms, the little icon is not there at all in some of my mettings and is there in some others. I checked all the settings, deinstalled, reinstalled... it remains a myster...

CasaRoro by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording problem.

I forgot to record a conference scheduled for yesterday (23 Aug 2023) from 5 PM to 5:45 PM.I checked the "Recordings" menu on my account but there are not found any recordings.Can I get it from zoom.us?