What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom business version

HiWe are using Zoom Pro. For our conference we are using simultaneous interpreting. Last conference the sound was not loud enough. Would it have ibeen louder or higher quality when we´d had Zoom business version? Is the Zoom Pro version running on th...

fki by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion on New Meeting or Schedule

I don't know about ya'all but it seems everytime I turn around someone else is starting a Zoom meeting. Our app has something called New Meeting or Schedule...and I get that is for MY personal use and room. Is there a chance you could provide a sched...

Attendance in zoom meeting

Can zoom take attendance automatically? and we often zoom with people who have training rooms so there is lets say 40 people in one location. what we have been doing is having everyone sign in there name in the chat but then after we go through manua...

Meeting's audio and video work in jerks every time

Hi,I usually used Zoom to watch my online classes as a universitary student.Since several months, I can't follow lessons anymore because audio and video are stopping every 30 seconds for at least 2 seconds...That's not a problem of connection because...

Zoom Recording

Hi, how do I record only from the host camera? (Not the active speakers). Not the participants, even when they speak.

Nala by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashes all the time

Hi all.I can't use zoom at all. I get "Zoom quit unexpectedly" all the time. I can't access settings to change anything. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.Zoom version 5.8.3 (1581) and Windows 10 with the latest updates.

miron82 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022