Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problems when back from exercise rooms

Hi everyone, I send the students are coming back from the virtual breakingrooms, they are not hearing me anymore, I m the host. The micro & the camera is on, I m not duing anything! And I must go out and back. What can I do? many thanks

Looks like 2 accounts?

I have Zoom connected to my Google Calendar. I have a photo linked to my name. I have changed the settings so I, and anyone else on my call is allowed to record and share the screen. However, sometime when I sign into a call, it just shows my name sp...

Recording not in video format

I recorded a meeting with a lot of important information so I could review later without issue but I've gone to check on it the next day to find out it recorded and saved as a .exe file, which is unplayable as media. I've tried extracting the file an...

Keyboard not working with screen sharing

Hi,I have an issue with the keyboard when screensharing. When I share my screen the other person can draw using the pencil but can't type text, it's as if their keyboard is locked (it even makes that sound) whereas I can annotate just fine. However t...

m4em4e by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Transcription Not Working

Live transcription is not working when joining and hosting a meeting. All settings are check marked. We are able to request live transcription and the host is able to "activate". Once the host activates transcription, no captions show up for either t...

ISSUE: Virtual Background

I can't seem to use my virtual background without a green screen. I believe my MacBook reaches its requirements to do so. Please help.

Can't pay

Hello! Our company has troubles with payments. We've used Russian credit card to pay, but according to the situation with payments from Russia, we think it is impossible now. So we haven't pay for two months already and are looking to any solution! I...

Zoom Quit Unexpectedly Error

Hi folks, trying to get zoom going on my computer. I am registered and have the program downloaded and installed. However, when I try to open the program I get an error message that says "zoom.us quit unexpectedly" I can try to reopen it, ignore that...

Bear66 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More