Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio and Video Freeze after 30 minutes

During my weekly zoom conference my audio and video freeze up after 30 minutes. I am using an HP Chrombook and my speed is 38 down and 4.5 up load. This happens every time I use zoom.

4567 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom disappears when screenshare starts and stops

Every time we start or stop a screen share, we have a member who's Zoom disappears and takes her to the computer home screen on her laptop. She has to click on the Zoom icon again to get back to the meeting. this is a fairly new problem that she has ...

Listing of Upcoming Meetings- too many duplicates

Hi-Recently something changed in Zoom. Before, when I would create a recurring meeting, it only listed the person's name and I could use that same link every week. Now, if I create a recurring meeting, it lists the person's name and meeting every sin...

Latest update broke the meetings tab

Today, clients began to update to version 5.15.5; ever since, the Meetings section of the desktop app is almost unusable. It is listing meetings that people are no longer a part of, and recurring meetings are now being displayed individually until th...

kburris by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem joining Zoom Meeting with Link Sent

Recently trying to join meetings from my MacBook Air by clicking on the link provided by meeting organizer gave me error code 1004, saying that I needed App version 5.12.2 or higher to join. I click on update and the error 1004 pops up, unable to ins...

KianaF by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

background

my virtual background doesn't fill the screen ... the left and right are black. how do I fix that?