Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Polling Question Audio Cue

I was wondering if there was an option to turn on and audio cues for any polling questions or chat entries during a meeting.

Using an audio interface with zoom

Good day,I tried to link my presonus audio box usb 96 with zoom on my dell inspiron laptop so that I can use two external microphones but only one of my microphone channels are being recognized even though windows recognizes both channels, did anyone...

Fer37 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Title of Meeting removes spacing between words

I am having an issue with the titles/subject line of my meetings not displaying the text with spaces between the words. This happens when I am scheduling a meeting from my phone. This only happens on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I have uninstalled the app a...

kcray by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Breakout room recording

Hello, I am trying to find out a way to record the meeting when I use a breakout room.For instance, I want to record both1. a conversation among all participants2. sets of conversation between participants when they are distributed to different break...

Youjeong by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How To remove Alternate host from past meeting?

Hi! I added an alternate host to one meeting specifically. Now he's getting a million emails to be alternate on ALL my upcoming meetings. I can't see where to remove him and not sure what to do.HELP!

sorenkkg by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedulling a meeting

In the "Zoom - Schedule meeting" that appear as a special offer after finished a Zoom meeting, when I click on the "Save" button (after the configuration of the next meeting) , it appears a window box saying "Schedulling..." and nothing happens after...

Bildschirm teilen

Guten Tag,sobald mein Professor in der Online-Vorlesung seinen Bildschirm teilt um die Präsentation zu öffnen, kommt immer die Fehlermeldung: "Zoom wurde unerwartet beendet". Ich nutze Zoom auf meinem Laptop und habe die App heruntergeladen, muss ich...

Marvin1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Posting a message to an unattended meeting

We have a weekly meeting for our members to drop in and ask questions about Zoom and other stuff. I am the host. I plan to take a few weeks off during the holidays. I'd like to leave a message on the meeting, letting people know that there is no meet...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program