Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Scheduler integration

Is there a way to embed the scheduler into a website, perhaps having the scheduler in an iframe? Also, related to that, is there a way to determine if a given email has scheduled a meeting within a Team Schedule via API?

YouTube 1080p

I am interested in accessing YouTube livestreams at 1080p quality through Zoom. I am ready to subscribe to the Business plan (now I have Pro plan); however, I do not require 10 accounts. Is it possible for me to subscribe with just one account?Thank ...

Dima3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no e-mail to reset password arriving

HelloSupposedly my account may have been compromised, but the mail to reset the account does not arrive at my address. The instructions here:https://support.zoom.us/hc/de/articles/360032808951-E-Mails-von-Zoom-werden-nicht-empfangendo not help, there...

Dingens by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with video when screen sharing

Hi, I have a huawi mate pro and I downloaded the ZOOM app. Everything is fine except when I share the screen, then the video doesn’t work and I can’t see the participants. What can I do?? thank you very much

Mariaxz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Join button

I send Zoom links through Outlook on my MacBook Pro. When I go to the calendar to start the meeting, sometimes there is a "join meeting" button which makes it easy to join. But other times the join button is not there and I have to copy and paste the...

Windows crash

My Windows 10 VDI (RDP) gets disconnected once I connect the zoom meeting and resumes the RDP once the zoom meeting is ended.I have checked the logs and bandwidth gets dropped on after joining zoom whereas the console of the machine is working fine. ...