Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

403: error: app_not_configured_for_user

I was able to almost all of the meetings thru my zoom account app. In one of my zoom meeting invite when I try to join I am having the below error on my iphone:error: app_not_configured_for_usertried to clear the web data and chace but still no luck,...

Non riesco a collegare le riunioni a facebook

Ho un account a pagamento Zoom e devo collegare le riunioni a facebook però dopo essere andato ad IMPOSTAZIONI poi RIUNIONI PERSONALI non compare – In riunione (avanzata)” la funzione “Consenti streaming in tempo reale delle riunioni” ed accendere l’...

Co-host option not found

HI - I have the free version of zoom - In the meetings I start I do not have the co-host option. I have gone to the zoom.us website, meetings, settings, and do not even see a button to turn that feature on.Can anyone help?Thanks

ElleV by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording has disappeared

Hello.We had a large conference call yesterday via our paid Zoom account. Meeting was set to "Auto Record" and to "Cloud". Here's what happened:The meeting began autorecording when the host joined, and saved the recording to the Cloud.After 48 second...

MDavis3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Microphone stopped working

EDIT: See below for solution!! Hello, Recently for no apparent reason my microphone stopped working in zoom. The laptop is 3 months old, it is an HP Envy. The microphone available to zoom is called "Array (Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Mic...

tom11011 by Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Rendering Method

When Video Rendering Method is set to "Auto" how does zoom know to pick optimal rendering method between Direct3D11 Flip, Direct3D11, Direct3D9, and GDI? Is there a way to know which Video Rendering Method is being used?

Thx123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Audio works when I'm a guest, but not when I host

I have a similar issue as a user presented here in March 2022. New M1 Mac computers (MacBookPro and iMac) but no sound when I host a meeting - but fine when I'm invited (or using other meeting platforms). Computers updated. I have updated and uninsta...

johnc1 by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes