What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to join a meeting!

I am unable to join a meeting hosted by another particular user. My name is not being shown in his waiting area. Despite leaving and rejoining multiple times this issue is not getting resolved. However, I am having no such problems while attending me...

Bs01 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video recording

I NEED HELPI used to share my video recording with many people, everything was just fine. But now it doesn't work anymore, my client can't view the video.Why the link always change for the same recording? before it was the same link everytime i click...

ISA3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Save Favorites in Zoom

If we have multiple recurring team meetings in Zoom, how does one save them to their favorites within the Zoom app? I know I can keep scrolling thru my calendar and try to find them or put them in the browser as the URL but is there something native ...

Joe_G by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is MacRetinaRes?

When Zoom got updated yesterday, a mysterious file was downloaded to my Downloads folder. I can't find out what it is. File name is MacRetinaRes.zip Is this Malware? Has Zoom been hacked?

Cinzial by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic User Under Pro License - Time Limited?

Hi All, I have a Pro license, and a friend wants to host meetings sometimes for the "mute all" function with large groups. He has a basic account, assigned under my account as part of the multi user account. Will his hosted meetings still have restri...

AndyRhu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtuell Background

Try to set up virtuell background in zoom. was able set up virtuell background however my face is not visible . Please advise.

extended recovery

please give us an option of paying for extended recovery e.g. recover old deleted up to 2 years

Zoom App/ Zoom Webclient

Hello,I have the problem that web app and desktop app do not sync. A meeting is displayed only in the application where it was created. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?Many greetings

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?