What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

White boatd

Hello,I'm a math teacher and I want to use the whitr'board.How can I check-it-out, here/now?

Zoom ReDirecting when trying to join

Several of our clients over the last two weeks are having problems getting into our Zoom meetings. The go to the calendar entry, hit the Zoom link, then there is a delay and the screen references something like: ...being ReDirected... Then there coul...

Meeting Recording still processing after 4 months!

My Meeting Recording is apparently still processing after almost 4 months (recorded in August, it's now December): https://screenrec.com/share/gJU02L7b5F I actually don't need the recording anymore so want to delete it from my list - how can I do tha...

Audio not in sync in downloaded meetings

My audio is not in sync with video when viewing a recording that has been downloaded to my computer. When viewing on the cloud it is fine, just off when downloaded to computer. Ideas?

Judiha by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One computer in my home home network can't connect to zoom

There are plenty of devices in my home network - tablets, laptops, smartphones - all of them are able to connect to zoom without a problem. As expected.But I have one device, and old iMac, that can't connect to zoom.us. The issue is with the zoom app...

funkfly by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Hide Participants from Each Other

We are hosting a meeting for our board where we need to allow them to 1) vote via the poll function ajnd 2) unmute themselves (after we do) to ask a question. But we don't want to see all the video off boxes in the Gallery OR Speaker view. I have att...

Resolved! How to hide self view on Android?

Hi there, I'm looking for instructions like these but on Android - thanks!https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001077226-Hiding-or-showing-my-video-on-my-display

Phone number won't pair

Hi, I ran into an issue while setting up zoom where I accidentally misunderstood what number to put in, and now every time I try to add my number it tells me to pick a valid number. What do I do?

Sound Level

Hello! What level of sound can be fed into the Zoom input? -14 Decibel LUFS or even less? Overload is often heard.

Pizvmja by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ip address and detail of a participant

Hey, We were running a meeting today and got trolled by a naked person. Is there a way to find out their IP address so we can pass this onto the police? ThanksS

simonfog by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?