Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Contact Centre..... and can anyone help

Before I downloaded the recent updates, Zoom worked fine. I arranged a meeting; and it bounced automatically on to my calendar. I could then send out invites from my calendar (a Microsoft calendar.....) I use a Mac. But since the update, it doesn't d...

ASKC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom video recording sped up

Hello, I recently recorded a 3 hour zoom meeting to my local PC, and the recording converted normally. When I check the converted file, it's only 30 minutes long... it turns out that the first 8 minutes of the meeting were recorded normally, and the ...

mk0218 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Mic issues - using guitar

My daughter wants to learn to play her electric guitar from my brother. He can hear our voices fine but the guitar doesn't come through at all for him no matter how close we are to the mic or how loud the amp/guitar is. It seems like there must be so...

PS9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Uninstalling zoom

hi folks, I'm getting error codes when trying to install Zoom updates on my Mac (desktop). I know others have posted about this. It seems simple to uninstall and reinstall Zoom. The problem is the first step which says to: "click on Zoom.us upper lef...

Recording and transcripts or captions

I have used Zoom for several listening sessions and always record. I have a Zoom Pro account. Previously I have found that transcripts (captions) are provided automatically when recording. This is what Zoom information suggests.During my last two mee...

slccmh by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Editing the Invitation

How can I edit a meeting invitation? I can copy it but when I click on the edit option, it only opens the invitation up but it does not allow me to modify it.Please help. I have a Mac

Resolved! Help with virtual background and admin role

Please can someone help me? I am trying to add virtual backgrounds to zoom yet it is saying that the admin has not allowed this... I am the admin and the owner of my zoom account. I need to be able to use specific backgrounds for my call tomorrow but...

Hide individual participant on ipad

Is there a way to keep gallery view but hide individual participants? For example, if someone in a meeting is walking around a lot or just being distracting (or rude), can you hide the view of just that person on your screen? I’m using an iPad.

Video won't start when joining a meeting or creating one.

When trying to start a new meeting or join one, the window with the video would freeze. A temporary fix for this would be to unplug my camera via the USB, then the window for the meeting would unfreeze. When I plug my camera back in I'm able to selec...

Jaymz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes