Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings...easy way to download and purge

Has anyone figured out an easy way to download then purge recordings?I am an admin and can see all the recordings Admin/Account Management/Recording Management. I have used advanced search to select either a topic or date range to find the recordings...

EricFX by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing

My screen sharing is disabled once a participant joins. I am the host/owner of the account. I have enabled the disable desktop sharing in settings, meeting (basic) but this has not resolved the issue. Please help.

REPORT DOWNLOADING

Hey, Since evening I ma facing an issue while generating reports. is there any glitch happening with the zoom report? I am not able to download the reports. Kindly help me out with it.

From PRO to BASE suddenly. Where are my recordings?

From today my PRO plan (automatically renewed on January 4th, regularly paid for over a year) has switched to BASE. Also all my recordings have disappeared. Can I recover them? There is all my work! Da oggi il mio piano PRO (rinnovato in automatico i...

immafit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Facebook

Bonjour à tous, Je suis en plein apprentissage de zoom en live sur facebook. Hier soir, j'ai voulu lancé une diffusion "live" de ma réunion . Lors de cette réunion nous étions deux. J'ai suivi les recommandation : donner un titre, un résumé, diffusio...

Laetit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not seeing previous meeting

Hi, can you help me please. I have a meeting that I am not seeing in my Previous meetings. i want to see it displayed in my meeting setting but I cant find it to edit it accordingly. i can open it when i punch in the code. how do i get it back?

Audio issues

I am having problems with my zoom meeting.The problem is that I cannot hear other participants during a zoom meeting . There is not any problem in my device because I can hear the sounds of other apps and videos . The problem is just in the zoom . Ot...

QZ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!