What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom to FB Live

Hi. I want to be able to use zoom and go to FB LIVE. I have the free version of zoom.Zoom's directions to do this say this...Go to your Zoom profile and click Settings. Then, click In Meeting (Advanced) and find the option that reads Allow live strea...

remove waiting room

when i send an invite for zoom meeting, participants when they click the link goes to the awaiting room,is is possible for participants to go directly to zoom meeting without a need to let them in individually by the host?i am paying monthly for subs...

romjal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom to FBLive

anybody ever had an issue when using an iPAD to push zoom meeting to FB Live but the button was greyed out? If so, what did you do to fix it?

Keyboard input not responding

Just this morning, I discovered that when I tried to log in or join a meeting, the Windows app was not responding to some keystrokes. At first, I assumed I had a hardware keyboard issue. However, even after I changed keyboards, the issue persisted. N...

Sharing from second camera: Turn 180° possible?

hi there, i am using the share desktop feature to share from a second (overhead) camera. is there a way in zoom to turn the shared video 180° (like for the main video)? my overhad camera isn’t capable of this through a switch or else. thank you.micha...

Resolved! Alerternative Hosts - from outside organizations?

Hello!Have a large meeting between several organizations. Would like to add ALTERNATIVE HOSTS for folks outside my company. When trying to do so, get a message they can't be found.ExampleMe = Company ADesired Alternative Host = Company B*Currently un...

kwray by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?