Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Over note-taking?

Save time and enhance team collaboration across the Zoom platform with your new smart assistant now included with eligible paid Zoom user accounts.

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

share screen + whiteboard

Since a while I cannot share my whiteboard anymore with my students. My students don't see any text, just a white screen.I tried to fix it myself with your support pages, but I can't figure it out.Could you please be so kind and help me? Thanks in ad...

Donna90 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room

Hopefully I can find an answer here. As host, I (or my cohost) admit admit every participant into my meeting from the waiting room. To increase security, I would like to ask the person who is waiting a question, and then have them be able to respond ...

Marji by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to integrate the zoom recording on my website?

Hey there,I am here searching for how we integrate the zoom recording on my website. Currently I am working on service base website I want to integrate the zoom recording lecture on website. How can I do this? Need help regarding this.Review my websi...

Chat Issues

We have been holding 5 90-minute meetings M-F on Zoom since we created this account nearly 3 years ago. Up until recently anyone who logs in as host or is "made" a co-host by the host during the meeting has been able to send private DMs directly to o...

How to Survey/Poll Visitors at Open Office Hours?

Using a shared Zoom account, our department is hosting virtual office hours on a "recurring" meeting. Patrons may connect and disconnect as they please to ask questions to whoever is manning the meeting. It is important that we can survey these patro...

brockja by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playing background music

Hi, I run fitness classes through zoom and just this week no one has been able to hear my background music during the sessions. I DONT WANT to supress background noise. Is there a way to do that? I have been using zoom for 2 years and only this week ...

LaurenL by Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Am in need of financial assistance

Hello I am Etienne 36 years of age and I am single with a child. am really in need of you people assistance, i mean financial assistance to improve My studies in different country. Thanks for your understanding.