Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Upgrade Zoom Room devices

I received an error message: "Some of your zoom devices need to be upgraded to join this meeting. Please contact IT for assistance" I started the upgrade for each device a little over an hour ago, and it is still going. How much longer should I wait ...

Changing my microphone crashes Zoom

I have just purchased a new microphone Shure MV7. When I load Zoom it defaults to my internal iMac microphone. When I go to system preferences and change it to the Shure microphone Zoom crashes. I have updated my software, updated the microphone soft...

After Zoom Software Update - Multiple problems

Hello I use Windows 11 on my Desktop Zoom prompted me to update softwware today (Aug 9, 2023) - so I did. I've NEVER had the problems I experienced after the uppdate:1 - Extremely slow ( like 3-4 minutes) before initial Launch screen showed up. 2 - I...

Audio tested good in Zoom but doesn't work

I have a Ploy BT600 headset that used to work fine with Zoom. Now it tested good but I can't hear anyone and no one can hear me. It is not muted. The headset works on other platforms. I tried uninstalling and installing zoom, same with the headset, I...

Closed Caption Window Size

The ability to change the font size of live closed captions is nice, but badly hampered by the inability to resize the caption window. Increasing the font size decreases the amount of visible text to the point of making it hard to follow. I can drag ...

DJKuulA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom Link not Pasting

Help please! Why am I not able to paste the meeting link in my emails on my Mac Book Pro? Was working fine until a month ago. Does anyone have suggestions??

Resolved! Sharing screen and audio

Hello! I am trying to share my screen (to show a "starting soon" slide 15 minutes before my zoom) AND share my audio so participants can hear music while they are viewing my powerpoint slide and countdown clock.How can I "share" both so they can hear...

TNgirl21 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes