Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Volume goes down after choosing "Original Sound On"

After updating my Zoom to Mac Version: 5.9.6 (4993) now when people choose "Original Sound On" my sound volume drops significantly - even though all of my volume settings are on maximum. I need to use Original Sound because I am teaching voice and I ...

I can't log in, error code 1003

I'm logged into my wife's account to be able to post this. I personally have, or had, a free Zoom account I was using quite regularly. (The wife has a paid account). My login is my email address (@outlook). But then one day I got this error code 1003...

MGred by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Compartir grabación

Hola quiero compartir la grabación de una reunión, pero que las personas solo puedan verla, no descargarla...: ya modifiqué la configuración en "compartir", he desabilitado los botones de "los espectadores pueden descargar", ... pero me sigue apareci...

Captura2.JPG
Titina by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EXCHCSP.DLL

How do I correct the following problem? CptHost.exe is using EXCHCSP.DLL from an unknown publisher. Are you sure you want to run this software?I keep getting this prompt when I attempt to share my PowerPoint presentations during my virtual class time...

Screen Sharing Problem

When I activate screen sharing - I get video problems - flashing screen, and not seeing video feeds incoming.

Samsung Galaxy S21 does not show full screen on Zoom meetings.

When I am in a zoom meeting with my Samsung Galaxy S21 it does not fill the rectangle box on the zoom meeting. I have been researching and have exhausted my resources. Does anyone know how to fix this or if there even is a fix? I have triedturning on...

Lydia2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to sort recordings by size?

Hi everyone,I've go over 200 recorded videos and what to free up some storage space.. Is there a way to sort the recordings by size so that I don't have to go through all of the videos in order to find the bigger ones?Thanks!

Screen name didn't update

I went into my Profile and changed my screen name, but when I join a meeting hosted by someone else my old screen name is the one the shows up. Anyone know how to fix this?

Jizo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now