Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Large Meeting

Hello. I want to arrange an Large Meeting up to 500 people for one of my accounts. How do I specify which account to apply this to

Resolved! Breakout rooms stopped working last week

Hi, I have been using Zoom for teaching and I appreciate the new feature of students being able to choose their rooms. It saves me a lot of trouble.Last week on Tuesday, November 23rd, everything worked still perfectly.Then I ran another session on T...

Zoom Meeting

Hi,when I am invited to a meeting, I can only see me and one other person. There is no possibility to click on gallery view ....

Helga1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sound sharing is not working

Hi, While sharing the screen, I am trying to play and share audio files(mp3 recordings) and it does not work. Of course, I am choosing "share sound" before sharing my screen to everybody. My zoom is up to date. It occurs with different types of audio...

Meetings

Hi, When I join a meeting and start talking. Then after 1 - 2 minutes it automatically shows connecting and after few seconds the connecting window disappears. I try again and again but I cannot join.  What shall I do?

P-S by Attendee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting not responding

hi, I have difficulty entering the zoom meeting, every time I click join meeting I have to wait a long time for a pop up to fill in the meeting id and passcode and every time I want to turn on the camera the zoom meeting application is not responding...

Windows 11 / low system resources

Since upgrading to Windows 11 (regular end-user track--nothing Insider), I've found a Zoom session (using the Zoom client) often eventually produces a "Low system resources may affect your audio quality. Try closing some applications to improve perfo...

Oneota by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

Unable to set up an account with my company email address

I have attempted to set up a new account using one of our company emails. I have set up three other accounts that are similar names but have sequential numbers assigned to each of them The first account starts with the name Rxxxx-1@mycompanyname.tv h...

ZOOM Application lost control after 10min

Using Windos10 with updated KBs // Using ZOOM App with latest verion WHile join meetings lost the control (cannot control any meeting icon chat , share , so on) and other pee cannot see my camera or screen // Untill do end-task the rejoin again then ...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022