Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

classes

Date and time for our next class midrash..

Foxy1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Update

First, I do not have a regular paid account. I am on the Zoom "list" as I was a school teacher teaching on Zoom during Covid. I do still use Zoom as a participant. When I either want to do a Zoom Test or when I want to go to someone else's meeting, i...

Video problem since the latest version

Hello, Since the last version, a few people around me have reported video streaming problems. (Green screen, jerky image or the same symptoms as a false contact) Testing the capture devices, no apparent problems. No worries in the Zoom settings eithe...

Marjo by Attendee
  • 37 replies
  • 12 likes

Audio Unable to Play Instrument Sounds

Hello! I am having a problem with Zoom wherein my microphones, either my computer mic or external mic, do not record or pick up the sound of my instrument playing. They will pick up my voice clearly, but when I go to test the mic when playing my inst...

Zoom meeting registration report

Following a meeting (in which registration was required) I cannot see on the report generated who attended vs who did not attend. Is there a way to see who has registered AND attended a meeting (I have no issues with this when hosting a webinar)

SRat by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent Zoom Bombers From Re-entering Meeting

Just had a class zoom bombed. The same user was removed several times and reported and he was able to keep re-joining the class. Why is a user who was reported during a meeting allowed to re-enter the same meeting? Is there a quicker way to remove an...

DM12 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Puling attendee report from meeting

Hi There, I am trying to pull an attendee report from a registered meeting. I had no issues doing this in the past but now I cannot find the button to export- it only says import csv. The meeting was yesterday March 22, 2023. Is it possible there is ...