What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

joining my meeting

I scheduled a meeting for a later date (4 days). Sent out 6 invitations with the info. I started the scheduled meeting when the time came. The people I invited tried to join but got a response that I was already in a meeting. What did I do wrong ?

Consolidating 2 Meeting accounts

I just paid for a License and wanted to apply that to a business email. I had already signed up for a free Basic account on my personal email. Now I have my new work email set up as a Basic account, and home email that was previously a Basic account ...

Zoom and Google Calendar Issues - Not Authorized

We have issues with users getting "not authorized" messages when selecting Zoom meeting links in Google Calendar event (Web based Google Calendar). Or remedy has been clearing the browser history but that does not always work. This issue pops up week...

Matthe by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! REMOVE Alternative Host

Hi There, I really need some help on this. I added a colleague as an alternative host on ONE meeting, but it seems he is now the default alt host on EVERY meeting I create and he receives an email notification. Is there a way to remove him permanentl...

Participants name display

For a number of months now, no matter who signs into our meetings, all participants who use Zoom come in under the same name. How can this be prevented in favor of having attendees come in under their own names or IDs?

ERaj by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording video

How to record in video all the participants in a meetingIt records 1 participant at a time and it's the one who speaks. I would like all 8 people all the time.

Carmen6 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade & Time Limits

I just upgraded to the PRO account. It says my payment went through, BUT it still will not allow me to schedule anything longer than 40 minutes. I am hosting a meeting tomorrow morning from 9:00 am - 11 am CST. HELP! I called, but the recording said ...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?