What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM HANGS AND DISCONNECT

I AM USING REALME BOOK FOR ZOOM AND I AM FINDING SEVERAL ZOOM MEETING CRASH DURING PPT SHARING OR VDO SHARING AND ZOOM DISCONNECT. IF MEETING IS LONGER UPTO 2 HOURS THAN IT GETS DISCONNECT AND TAKE VERY LONG TIME TO CONNECT PLS SUGGEST HOW TO RECTIFY...

Depressed sound on my IPad when on Zoom

When hosting a zoom meeting I shared my screen which was running a video. The audio level went down almost to mute on my iPad although it was fine on the other attendees machines.

Pat5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

supprimer un fichier

Bonjour,comment supprimer un fichier déposé par erreur pendant une réunion ?Merci de vos réponses.

Camera not working on zoom

When I press the camera icon (Video) when I start hosting a meeting. a dialogue box states: "No cameras detected. Plug in device and retry.... OR:"Zoom is unable to detect a camera. Make sure that your camera is powered on and is connected to your co...

403: error: app_not_configured_for_user

I was able to almost all of the meetings thru my zoom account app. In one of my zoom meeting invite when I try to join I am having the below error on my iphone:error: app_not_configured_for_usertried to clear the web data and chace but still no luck,...

black screen

Since a few weeks ago, sometimes during a meeting my display becomes black, I can't write, use the cursor or see anything but I still can keep talking with the other person and I believe he can still see me. The only solution is turn my computer off ...

Adiez by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?