Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Need help w/editing existing meeting

Hi, I created a meeting that I intended to be a reoccurring meeting with no fixed end time so it interviewers could send the same link to multiple candidates, but when I used the outlook plugin to send out the first calendar invite with the date/time...

RK20 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Moving telephone participants to main session

In the last few months (Fall 2021) the option to move participants from a breakout room back to the main session seems to be only inconsistently available, even though there are options to move these participants to other breakout rooms. Yesterday, t...

Oyster by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Confused about accounts, licenses, and what can/cannot be used

Hi, I have an account with the following specs: Zoom Pro, Zoom Webinar - 1000, Zoom Large Meeting - 500. I understand that we cannot have concurrent meetings, which is why I'm interested in licenses and users. I'm a bit confused about how this works....

wwebber by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout rooms

I just installed Zoom on latest IPad Pro and I am the host. It now doesn’t show the option to creat breakout rooms. What happened? Help!

Recordings

I recorded a 30-minute meeting, however, I can't found it on my computer's documents. I also can't find it on my recorded tab in the zoom app. What should I do?

Block chat/sound from a user

Hi, im am searched the web a lot for this an didn't really find anything. is there a possiblity to block the chat and or sound from a specific user as a user ( not host)maybe an addon or something like that. also i am talking about the desktop app, n...

medig by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login to meetings -Lenovo Laptop

Hi there -first Community Post I am getting an unable to login to Zoom meeting error on my work laptop out of the blue. I have been attending various meetings weekly for the last year. The only changes I made recently are logging in to change my prof...

Resolved! Viewing historical data for recurring meetings

Good morning,I'm looking for historical data on recurring meetings, in particular how long the meeting lasted and if anyone other than the host attended. My Previous Meeting tab only shows previously scheduled meetings, not previous occurrences of a ...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program