Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problems creating a meeting

When attempting to create a meeting it says there is a problem and to refresh. When I do it still gives me the same error.

km6365 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Microphone Test causes freeze

I downloaded the latest version of Zoom on Monday. I noticed that my personal version (app) is the newest version now. However, when I go to attend classes- which is just a link via Canvas, I no longer can use my computer audio headset. When I go to ...

QA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set someone else as a host before a meeting

How do I assign other people as Hosts before a meeting has started? I tried to add my colleague as an "Alternative Host", but the Zoom website said "____ could not be found":  

Host couldnt be found.jpg
KazuT by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

registration

I have a pro account. I am setting up a meeting where we want people to preregister so we can assign meeting rooms for a breakout. However, when I check the "registration" box no "tab" appears to allow creating the registration form. When you look ar...

Uninstall Zoom App from Mac

Hi Everyone! I need to uninstall a Zoom app from my mac but when I follow the directions ( zoom.us -> uninstall) there is no uninstall option. If anyone had this issue please share how you managed it? Thank you!

Video recording after expiry

Hello Zoom community,I'd like to ask if there is any way to get a record of an appointment that has already expired? The meeting was held in the month of November 2021. Thank you for your support. Regrads,Vojta

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program