Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video quality suddenly very poor

I have always had excellent video quality (Logitech C925e camera) and as of two days ago, the quality has significantly worsened. I did two things and not sure which one might be the culprit:* updated my OS to Monterey* updated Zoom None of my video ...

zoom client not connecting

Have uninstalled and downloaded zoom client and now unable to sign in or join meetings as error message 1132 shows.Error 1132 doesnt seem to be recognised by zoom (even though its the number generated by them) I can connect via ipad and work laptop s...

Allow phone dail-in

The setting for "Require passcode for participants joining by phone" is locked to the on position by the account admin. However, when I try to access my meeting by phone, I recieve a message that "this meeting does not allow phone dail-in". From what...

New

Hello, I’m Erin. I’m new to the “Zoom Community” I needed a little help changing my meeting password. How? Every time I try to put a new one it says my old password is wrong and I don’t have an old password! I just started last night around 11:30pm. ...

Names of participants in a meeting

Good morning, everybody. I updated my Zoom client and fond out that now in the recorded meetings there is always the names of the participants under their images, no matter if a abilitate or not the corresponding option in the preferences. Why does i...

Resolved! Add New Language

I wanna start and build the zoom meetings to another language that helps a lot of people in my country. I would like to translate to Greek language because we making meetings two times per week and will help us with old people in ur meetings. Can you...

cloud recording not coming through ?!?!

I hosted a very important meeting last night and it was recorded onto the cloud. Everything looked normal. I tested the recording for this meeting five times before to be sure it works... anyhow, I ended the meeting, I saw the message that I would be...

Catrine by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cloud recording status

I try to do “cloud recording” today, but I missed to push the stop button at the end of the meeting, so recording status is continuing even now. Could someone please support me?

okikiyo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!