Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't share original audio

hi,unfortunately i always have the problem that the original sound doesn't work for a party. i often use zoom to work with audio production software (pro tools, fl studio). Recently I had a call and despite trying several things i couldn't hear his o...

S_Pa by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera issues

My camera shows a black screen when I join an external meeting. I can see myself before joining fine and as soon as the host accepts me in the screen is black. Audio is fine.The same issue has happened on two different lap tops so not a Lenovo issue ...

Resolved! Zoom Virtual Background

As of today I am no longer able to use Zoom background. I receive the message "Virtual Background is still loading" and have tried rebooting my computer and uninstalled and reinstalled zoom a couple of times. I am using a MacBook pro and until today ...

Resolved! How to allow alternate host to start the meeting

Hi , How to allow alternate host to start the meeting if host is in another zoom meeting. Currently it doesn't let us start the meeting only allows to end the meeting1. Following is the scenario. Doctor A is in the meeting with the patient A from 8 t...

Waiting Room Video Upload Failure

Hello - I've been trying to upload video to the Zoom Waiting Room for several weeks now, and have tried everything. My video is the right type and the right size. I can upload it, but when I click Save the system tells me "Video Upload Failed". I hav...

SBrand by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to know about meeting API and changing hosts

Hello,I have planned to purchase Zoom Pro for a single user. However, using Zoom API, I want to create a meeting with the Pro user and want to make another user as a host (who is not a Pro user). Isn't it possible to make someone host of the meeting ...

Sniper6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes