Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Calendar and contact integration with MacBook

Since the latest update, it seems that Zoom not longer integrates with apps on Apple devices. The only options I can see for calendar and contact integration are Google, Exchange and Microsoft 365. Has anyone discovered a way for make Zoom work with ...

AdeleD by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

No setting to hide self view

There is no option in settings or preferences to hide self-view in meetings. It can be done manually while in a meeting, but you have to do it each time you join a meeting. There should be an option to hide it for all meetings by default.

Who Deleted a Meeting???

Hi, Is there a way to see when a recurring meeting was deleted? I created a recurring meeting months ago and I use it often. I went to use it today and it wasn't there. Can I find a keystroke log or something that will tell me what day/time the meeti...

Zoom meeting disconnection for global users

For the last 5-6 weeks users in our Org facing similar issues about Zoom meeting disconnection.Users from different locations, and different regions, connected to different Zoom dc servers facing this issue.Really difficult to work on client requirem...

Automatically created Zoom meeting ilnk

Every time I set up a meeting in outlook, to which I add a participant - a link to a Zoom meeting is automatically created (although many of my meetings are face-to-face, and then it forces me to remove the link manually...).How can I cancel this aut...

Trimming a recording

I understand that the scissors icon will help me trim a recording. (1) I want to make sure I am not trimming out what I want to keep. I THINK what remains behind (that is, is NOT trimmed out) is what is within the blue box of the timer, correct? (2) ...

Bypass the Passcode

I am unable to create a meeting link where users can join the meeting without the passcode.The settings to disable the passcode is not getting changes.