Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error Code: 1005

I have not been able to log into a Zoom meeting on my MacBook and iPad. This is what I get after there is no connection."The server encountered an internal error and was unable to process your request. Error Code: 1005" Can someone help me? Rahim

rahim by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

VDI and processor offload

Okay - so I'm stuck on what i thought would be an easy fix.We use DaaS (horizon) for the bulk of our workloads and have zoom installed locally on laptops/desktops for our people, as well as within the DaaS. Since we recommend everyone uses their DaaS...

jdj522 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom app won't connect to camera?

Please help! I've tried everything, uninstalling Zoom and reinstalling, downloading updates, drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling my camera, I've checked my system's permissions a thousand times, and nothing seems to work. My camera works perfectly...

Display name won't change back

Help! My step daughter used my computer for a zoom and changed the display name to her name. It will not change back in meetings to my name, even though it is my name in my profile. I have tried deleting cookies and/or browser history on both Chrome ...

Mailing Material Prior to Webinar

Has anyone broken the secret on how to mail webinar registrants prior to the webinar - other than copying and pasting each email address (if you have 20 it is laborious -- think about 50 or 100) from the list of registrants? Either I am missing it - ...

Immediately mute Zoom meeting

Problem description: I am in a Zoom group meeting or a webinar. Suddenly someone calls me on Teams. In the few seconds before the person calling gives up, I need to be able to mute the sound from Zoom, so that I can hear the caller on Teams. In the f...

pbb by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Passcode

Hello! I organise a big conference for 100 users, when scheduling, I disabled the passcode. I put the active link to the closed Facebook group. The idea was that users just join the conference by clicking the link but some users reported that passcod...

problem: screen share button gone

hi I've been having this problem for a while. whenever i join a zoom meeting, I cannot share my screen, because there is a messaging popping up saying screen sharing is not available and there just isn't a Screen Share button. Although all the other ...

FUKUDA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!