Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Yearly cost of Zoom

Hello,Is anyone able to give me a yearly cost of using zoom being able to hold unlimited classes with up to 25 guests each time? Thanks very much!!Enid

Hudele by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Technology Requirements (or suggestions) for Zoom use

I tutor students via Zoom; I am updating my documents I send to families. Currently I have: Operating System: Windows 7 or later/ Mac OSX Snow Processor: 2 Ghz minimum RAM: 4GB minimum I feel these are antiquated. Does anyone have

skyword by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal Server Error Internal Server Error 500

I am dealing with a recent Zoom Slack App Integration Error: Internal Server Error500 - v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_bd4ddefcd03e7df2 This issue arises all of sudden. The Slack vendor confirmed it's not on their end. All of my users are affected. Has anyon...

Zoomxxx by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Sub-Accounts archiving

Is it possible to have meeting archiving enabled on Zoom sub-accounts? We have archiving enabled for our primary account and need it also enabled on the sub-account. It is not listed as an option on the sub-account settings. This would need to be set...

mwsfg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

External microphone with no output

I am trying to use an external wireless speaker with built-in microphone for my audio input using an Android based laptop. When I test the input and output audio using the wireless speaker/microphone as the input, I hear the audio fine. But when I st...

Set Up Meetings with multiple attendees

Hi, I'm trying to set up staff calls without having to select all 20 people each meeting in the attendee box.I tried setting up a group, but have not been able to successfully link the group to the invited zoom meeting.Does anyone know a shortcut I a...