Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to add virtual background as owner of account

I own two pro accounts. They are configured exactly the same. I am the owner of both accounts. When I try to add a background to one of the accounts I cannot do it. I sometimes get an error message that the Admin had locked out that option. This is n...

njtom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Alternative Hosts & Calendar Holds

Hello! I have a reoccurring training my team holds on a weekly basis that has different hosts for each session. I added my team as alternative hosts so they can log in to the training without any issues or needing to log in to our main client facing ...

mhea by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

スポットライトについて

スポットライトを指定した際、指定された参加者がミュート状態の場合、画面にミュート解除の指示が出ます。指示が出ないように設定する方法はありますか?

yu3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Background

None of Zooms own virtual backgrounds fill the screen. There is a black bar on either side. Is there a solution to this. Cheers. John.

johnt16 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout rooms issue

Hi I set up some breakout rooms today and manually assigned people. They returned to the main room and I attempted to send people back to the same rooms. Half did but the rest had been thrown out of the room and had to be manually added back in. Prev...

PROBLEM WITH NAME AND PIC DISPLAY

When I enter an external meeting, my husband's name and pic are displayed. He only used my device once, and I am logged into Zoom with my name and pic. This only happens with someone else's meetings, not my own.

DrJon by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings

When I go into my zoom account and start a recurring meeting, so as a host I've already started the meeting. My participants go into their e-mail and click on the link I've sent them for this meeting and they get the message 'host is in another meeti...

jbb2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes