Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Attendee Camera Control

As a host, during a meeting, I received a popup message that an attendee wanted permission to control my camera? What is this? Why would this be allowed? How did the attendee submit this request to me?.

Is there a way to restrict who enters the meeting ?

I'm using zoom business that has a 300 participants limit. I'm going to do an event for aproximately 250 people. Reading the help pages it says that i have to restrict who receives the link, event id, password, etc.Also i understand that i can enable...

Trouble hearing a music student playing piano

I n the last 6 months, I am having trouble hearing a music student playing the piano on Zoom. I have enabled "original sound for musicians" and it does not seem to help at all. This did not used to be a problem. I am a MAC user if that makes a differ...

baklipp by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting invites

One of my invitees to a Zoom meeting complained that there was no way for the invite to got to his calendar other than him manually entering it. He was looking for the line to accept or deny, which if accepted would presumably enter it in his calenda...

Links to rooms changed without out knowledge

I work at an organization that uses zoom for tutoring, the links to the individual tutors were not working, unknown to us. it seems as though the links that were generated on set up when creating the tutors "rooms" changed. Is this a normal occurrenc...

yctutor by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes