Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why weren't guests recorded?

Hi, I conducted a virtual online renewal of vows ceremony today and pinned myself and the couple so our two video boxes would remain front and center, with guests at the top. However, upon seeing the recording I was shocked to see it only showed me a...

Zoom Test Kitchen - A Live Hands-on Workshop

Hello Zoom Community, I am the regular host of the Zoom Test Kitchen, a live community workshop of like-minded folks from 90+ countries, who desire to learn the details of Zoom Meetings, Webinars, and much more. We meet every Friday at 2PM CST / 7PM ...

ZTK-ZoomRegistrationBanner.png JeffWidgrenPhotoWithTestKitchen200x200.png

Resolved! Hide my email from host

Hi everyone,Can I be logged in to my zoom account, join a meeting and somehow make my email address unviewable by the host?Thanks.

Resolved! Interpretation/Interpreter

Hello.I translate from English to French, and during the meeting, I need to translate a phrase from French to English and as an interpreter, I switch languages, but who can hear me? Only those who are on the English channel or those who are on OFF al...

Auto Add Recordings to Original Meeting Invite

Is there a way to automate the process to add a cloud recording link back to the original zoom invitation? My organization uses Google Calendar and we have the Zoom Plug into schedule meetings. When integrated into the Zoom platform (on Mac), it will...

Resolved! Participant List

How does one obtain a post-meeting participant list? I am a licensed user and was the meeting host.

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022