Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

change the button CLOSE MEETING FOR ALL button

Zoom in, change the CLOSE MEETING FOR ALL button (when anfritrião or co-anfritão) place. Place this section at the top of the screen. I've already closed meetings by accident.

Zoom folder with recordings disappeared

Hello, After the last update in January, my full zoom folder with 2+ years of recordings disappeared. I have searched for it in other places in the computer, but it is simply not there. I tried searching by name, by file type, and nothing. Any idea o...

Resolved! Can I use Zoom for a simple call-in conference call?

I have a Zoom Pro account and I want to host a simple, audio-only conference call. Not all participants will have access to the internet and some will be using a landline. Is there a way to create a meeting where participants call in using one of the...

Resolved! Sign in screen not showing

when i go into the zoom app and press sign in the screen is blank and it only gives me the option to switch to default or government users

Missing recording

I was a participant in a meeting and started a recording after being given permission. However, it is not in the folder where the recordings are supposed to go, and I do not have Cloud Recording enabled. It is very important that I have this recordin...

tonym by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

View recording

Got a link to the recording + identification code from the host. When I open the link, I get to the login and then there is an error message: ....no authorization...Can not enter the identification code anywhere!?What is going wrong here?

Simultaneus meeting using Licenced account

Hello everyone, Quick question. Does someone knows if as a License user with capacity of 100 participants per meeting and 500 participants per webinar. you can have simultaneous events going on? Let´s say for example, you want to host a meeting and a...

Can we use mp4 backgrounds in Immersive view?

Hi all, seeking info/advice on custom Immersive View backgrounds. I'm trying to select a 1920x1080 mp4 for the background, but all movie files are grayed out in the finder...Zoom will only let me select jpgs. However, in Zoom's Immersive View support...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!