Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom participant

how to hide participants so that each participants cannot see each other, do not know who has participated this meeting eitherand which package can have this function

Resolved! I've got signed out

Hi, I was on my zoom account yesterday. For some reason, I got signed out, as someone else has signed in. I'm concerned about security, and I have since changed my password. What may of caused this? How can I check the location of sign in? Thanks Lee

Lee0607 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom room freezing randomly when I click mic or video off.

Hello,I am running zoom version 1.7.0.1831 (0926). When I am in a meeting and I click to close video or mic after speaking, sometimes the room will freeze or the mic or video will freeze. Then I have to close out zoom and join again.This issue has be...

JJ22 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Choir rehearsal

I am an interim choir director. The previous director used Zoom for those who could not attend rehearsals. Participants can hear me but when the piano starts or the choir sings the sound cuts out. All they can hear is my voice. It was not a problem i...

grabaciones

tuve una reunion de dos horas ,y al terminar comenzo la descarga de la grabacion y se desaparecio y no la encuentro en ninguna parte ni en mi PC ni en Zoom ,,,,tengo el plan de pagos basico ,pero siempre que no he bajado una grabacion queda en el sit...

Forced to record meeting in basic?

In the last year I have not used zoom as often so I switched to a basic subscription. I scheduled a meeting. When I started the meeting, a pop up appeared that said "Meeting will be recorded. (Disclaimer generated by account admin)". Yet, I have not ...

Font Size in Meeting Chat

How do I change the font size in the meeting chat? The option in accessibility is still not available in the latest Linux App. I use different monitors so need to be able to increase the font size so I can read it on HDPI screens.The new notes featur...

UK_Dave by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes