What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! WEB Cam on Ethernet

Can I use my web cam on the Ethernet (RJ45 on the router) for the ZOOM meeting? Zoom does not recognize the web cam.Regarts Walter

bwa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

max. participants in each group

I use breakout rooms in class all the time for group work. Participants can join the groups independently. Is it possible that I can specify in the background that, for example, a maximum of four people can participate in each group and after that en...

Meeting ID

Hi all, I have a recurring meeting that meets on Sunday at 5:00 p.m. This has been happending for the past year. My meeting ID is due to expire next week 12/19/21. I scheduled more recurring meetings for the next 6 moths, but the meeting iD changed. ...

Virtual Backgrounds

When I try to set a virtual background, the system says "your devise does not support virtual backgrounds." Can anyone tell me how to solve the problems

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022