Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound gets cancelled when I’m teaching dance

Help! I teach flamenco dance on zoom. It was all working fine until 3 weeks ago. Now when I clap or stamp the sounds cuts out!!at first just on my laptop but now on my mobile too. Laptop is Microsoft mobile is apple so figure it’s definitely an issue...

recording shared screen

When i make a recording of my speech, using shared screen for my powerpoint - in the recording afterwards I only see the video of myself or the other people, but not the powerpoint itself. How can i get a recording of both myself and the powerpoint i...

Eva84 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Pro Plan from free.

Currently I have two IDs and two mail addresses registered for free service. Will this affect purchase of upgrade plan?If so, how it affects on purchase? Really appreciate any feedbacks.

Resolved! Meaning of letters in Zoom link

Hello everyone, Sometimes I receive Zoom link with "s" letter or "j" letter (maybe others?): hXXps://who.zoom.us/s/950XXXXXX / hXXps://who.zoom.us/j/950XXXXXX....Do you know the difference and what do they mean s and j ? is there others letters and m...

Zoom keeps showing please check your network connection

Hi, I am from Malaysia and just found out today that my zoom meetings on both laptop and phone cannot log in or connect with any zoom meetings. I tried with my home wifi and my own personal data(Digi) and both couldn't let me connect to zoom. However...

Access Previous Zoom Reports

Hi , I want to access past history of zoom meetings that I have joined via link but requires a Pro Plan. Have previously been on Free plan. If I upgrade to paid Pro plan now, will the previous 2 years of zoom history records be available to see or th...

can I reuse a zoom link?

I have set up a recurring schedule for a meeting with the same Zoom link and passcode. Next month, I am going to have same people but at a different recurring schedule. Can I use the link and passcode from the first schedule? I would like to avoid th...

saurin by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio blocking sound of violin since last update

I've been using Zoom a bit for teaching violin for a couple of years now and apart from the occasional bobble all has worked fine. When teaching this afternoon suddenly the sound of my violin is not getting through to the student - my speaking and si...

Launched polls not visible to participants

When I launch polls or quizzes, my student participants are unable to see the polls or quizzes on their end. From my end, I've enabled polling and advanced polling for my account under Settings > Meeting > Basic > Meeting Polls/Quizzes > toggle Enabl...

Resolved! direct link shared with a team + registration?

I can set up Zoom meetings either requiring registration or allowing the participants to connect with a one-click link. Is there a way to combine these two possibilities? In other words, to have a meeting where a one-click link can be sent around to ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now