What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chromebook PWA camera issue, how to report?

I have a chromebook and an external document camera. The camera works well with the old Zoom Chrome app, but it does not work with the newer Zoom PWA (producing a black image) . Is there a place to report hardware issues like this to the developers? ...

mgrigni by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot seem to upgrade Zoom

My Statistics in Zoom say I am using version 5.6.1 from last March, but I went to the download center and installed version 5.9.1 today. After starting a new meeting, I expected to see 5.9.1 but still see 5.6.1. Windows 10, Firefox latest version. Wh...

Resolved! Zoom Dial In says "This Meeting Does Not Allow Phone Dial In"

We were running Zoom Video meetings and a few of our participants would use the Zoom Dial in number to access via phone because they did not have access to video. When they would dial in they would be asked for 1) Zoom Meeting ID# 2) Participant ID 3...

Cloud recordings

Paid for a subscription and recorded a meeting last month. Subsequently I have cancelled my subscription and cannot access the cloud recording. If I reinstate my paid subscription, will I be able to access the cloud recording again? Thanks

minsi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?