Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attendance duration is not reporting correctly

Hello,I recently recorded a meeting with several attendants that lasted ~30 mins. When viewing the attendance report, the duration of most of the attendees did not record correctly. I am sure of this because I had some discussion with some of them la...

KBJ5607 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I share my microphone audio to Breakout Rooms?

I want to communicate with the various participants in different breakout rooms. Share "audio" does not seem to do the trick. Is this a feature to be implemented or I just don't know how to share my microphone audio?

Live Transcript

Does Zoom intend to fix the usability problems with their live transcript functionality? As a hearing impaired person, it is up to me to inform everybody who is a meeting host that I am hearing impaired and would like them to turn on live transcript!...

Sound problem in programmed meetings

Hello,I experience sound problems when I schedule a meeting: I can't hear de the participants AND the participants can't hear me BUT they can hear each other! When I simply send the link to my meeting room, everything works perfectly fine. What am I...

ChloeDS by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Disable Blur as Default for Meetings

No matter what I do, my settings keep reverting to a blurred virtual background as the default for meetings. So every time I start a meeting my background is blurred. I can set virtual background to "None" (or anything else) during a meeting, and eve...

JameHealy_0-1652993242704.png JameHealy_1-1652993728832.png

White board

On screen share my white board turns black and unusable. I have an iMac High Sierra OS 10.13.6

GlennS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

14 day refund policy?

Hi, 8 days ago I purcheased the Zoom Pro plan on a yearly basis. Now I found out, that I wont need it at all. Is there a way to cancel the subscription? I thought there had to be a 14 day refund policy (I am in Germany), but I can't find any informat...

THDE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WRONG MEETING IN PROGRESS

This happens a lot -- I need to edit a future meeting while my boss is on a current Zoom conference, but the future meeting I want to edit shows that it's currently running, when it isn't. It won't let me click the EDIT button and if I hit END to get...

WVAngel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now