Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud recording continuing if host leaves?

If I start a zoom meeting recording to the cloud and then make someone else the co-host, i understand the meeting recording will continue. But if i then leave the meeting, will the recording still continue and be uploaded to my cloud account after it...

Gruppentreffen

Hallo,kann mir jemand sagen, ob ich für ein bestehendes, mehrwöchiges Meeting eine weitere Einladung versenden kann. Diese soll allerdings von der Wochenanzahl länger dauern, als das bereits angelegte mehrwöchige Meeting.Oder anders gefragt, kann ich...

VV111E by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem connecting to meeting

I am subscribed to a reoccurring meeting. I registered with Zoom and received an email from Zoom with the meeting link. I also received a meeting ID and passcode. However, when I attempted to join, i just received a message stating “Host has joined. ...

Frank15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Account vs Zoom License

What is the difference between individual basic zoom accounts and upgrading to have 10 licenses to assign licenses? I have two staff members and all 3 of us need our own zoom personal meting ID. Can i assign those 2 as licenses and they'll have their...

echosen by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there way streaming to Zoom

I'd have an event where I will need to max mobile. My setup: Camera, Teradek VidiU Go RTMP encoder, 4G internet modem. How I can stream straight to zoom meetings with this setup? I have no chance to carry the laptop with me Thanks

Mozius by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes