What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Rooms

We have a problem whereby a co-host would accidentally close all breakout rooms, even though other rooms are not done with their activities. Is there any way to stop alleviate this problem?

message in waiting room

Hihow do i compose a message for any one in the waiting room to see ?(same massage no matter when you entered the waiting room )thanks, Noam weinberg

Noam_W by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to connect

Check to make sure you're connected to a stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy. I couldn't enter the class for my girl. Its only work in the phone while in the lap top I couldn't .

felwah by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom app not working on MacOS montereyv12.01

Hi all My zoom app not working after I upgrade to MacOS Monterey V12.01When I try to join a meeting, it says connecting (screen shot attached). I tried reinstalling the Zoom app. Also checked the permissions settings for camera, microphone & accessib...

Time limi on 1:1 meetings

I have a basic plan and didn’t have any problems for two years. Now I started getting a message to upgrade and the meeting gets cut off after 40 mi. Looking at Basic plan on Zoom webpage, it still states that 1:1 meetings don’t have time limit. I wou...

Povil by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems recording - zoom profiles are fixed

1/ When I record a meeting with around 8 or so people Zoom seems to automatically show the pics of the attendees in the top right of the screen. EVEN WHEN I have shifted the panel of images manually during the session to another location on my screen...

Video not working properly

I am in Autralia and have just finished a conversation over Zoom with a colleague in the Czech Republic. I could see and hear him, and he coud hear me, but he could not see me because the screen which shoud have been showing me was full of coloured h...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022