Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to use the microphone

I always getting the error message even uninstall and install again.Failed to detect your microphone. Please make sure your microphone is properly connected. I also tried to check my laptop setting and it is allow the microphone to access the zoom. K...

SY_ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant is unable to move into breakout room

Participants are manually assigned to a breakout room, but there are instances when the participant is sent back to the main room. At this time, they are "grayed out" but still showing as a member of the room they were kicked out of. We are then unab...

Buzzing and slow computer

I have an ongoing problem with Zoom. I regularly have a buzzing noise when other people are talking during a Zoom session. In addition, after I end the the Zoom session my computer is slow to response. Both typing and moving the mouse. The only way t...

reuniones grabadas

hola! donde quedan las reuniones grabadas ? tuve una que no pude guardar en la computadora y ahora no encuentro la grabacion en la pagina.

yaraa by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Join Meeting Button not working when using iPhone

I hope I can easily join a meeting by clicking the join meeting icon. But the join button is not responding on the iPhone. The only way to join a meeting is to manually exit the Outlook App, Manually launch the Zoom App and enter the meeting ID and p...

Robyn_W by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes