Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Choice of language in Zoom interface.

My OS is in Italian language, but for the most I have connectin and calls with peoples in English language, so everuthing is a meesage ready to send (for instance the link to a call) is localized for my country but not for my nedds.I would have an op...

code001 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings randomly booting out participants

I cannot locate any recent postings about this. My org uses Zoom heavily, both internally and invitations from external Zoom users for meetings. At first, the reports of being randomly booted from meetings was just a couple users but now it's ramped ...

I need to change my sign-in email

I need to change my sign-in email, but I cannot access my previous email to confirm the change. So, what do I do to solve this?I tried to contact Zoom Support but not work

Kidder by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual Background not working

Previously virtual background works well in my HP i7 11th Gen Laptop, but after giving the new update it's not working. Blur freezes my video and the virtual background black the screen.

Zoom is not responding

Hi there! Zoom is not responding. Very annoying! It happened overnight, yesterday. When I'm trying to join, or create a room and it's asking me to connect audio, it simply freezes and will stay there for 5 minutes. I have to hop in and out meetings c...

Can We Directly Integrate Zoom on a Website?

Hi, I'm Stay. I'm a WP developer. I am currently working on a kitchen appliances provider website for a client and my client wants to integrate zoom for customer support. This is a product-based website. We have a simple chat system for support and m...

Participants freezing

I'm a tutor and I've been using Zoom for the past 4 years. Lately I encountered a problem that I've never ever encountered before. 2 of my students are constantly freezing and leaving the meeting (exactly like it would happen when someone has a conne...

Jo22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More