Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

language / speaking is time-shifted.

how do I solve the problem when in a meeting as host my language / speaking is time-shifted. I speak but the others see and hear it later. What is the reason? How can i fix it?

Jana3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dropping off meetings with one particular group

I've been using Zoom meetings for almost 3 years without problems. Recently I have begun hosting regular meetings with a new group of clients. In each of our 3 meetings I have lost my connection to the internet (though the router light suggests that ...

recorded meetings

all my meetings that were recorded are now missing since you updated zoom,can i get them back

Is there a list of IP Subnets for Zoom.US

Unfortunately, we cannot use DNS to hep split tunnel our Zoom traffic which forces us to list IP ranges for Zoom subnets. Since we're trying to maintain a smaller routing table (for security reasons we dont need all 115 zoom subnets), is there an ava...

MarKD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Difference on Calendly integration

I have installed Calendly and tested it and it worked fine. However, when I integrated with Zoom it set up the meeting an hour earlier. My Zoom is set up as GMT and so is Calendly. I have even checked the setting on my PC and they are also set up for...

Resolved! another person hosting our club meeting

Maybe once in two, three years, agenda's collide and we need someone other to schedule/host our monthly meeting. Yes, I have read about extra licence and 'member of the account', but I don't have a clear picture of the possibility of having another h...

Virtual Backgrounds

Tonight I held a meeting and found that "Virtual Background" is greyed out - cannot select any.I am on Windows 10 and on the current version 5.10.7 and I can "add and image" but I cannot select any of the images as a Virtual Background.I now have 4 o...

PPT Ipad Zoom

Hi there,I cannot find a solution for my 'challenge'.I would like to share a power point presentation in a zoom call using an ipad. Is this feasible? If so, I would be truly grateful for input. TIA

Usar by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More