Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

An Unique Audio Issue

Very unique, desktop support is not able to figure out why, i thought I would reach out here. Simple-You invite me for a zoom meeting(you are the host), I am able to join your meeting with Computer Audio. I invite someone else for a zoom meeting(I am...

Zoom Clips

Hello, I tried Zoom clips for about 1-2 minutes, and after recording it told me it would upload and send me a notification via email. After an hours, I stilll haven't received anything. Does it take longer than that?

No longer can join 2 meetings at the same time

Up until recently, I could sign into the same meeting with two devices. Zoom support says “ Last Updated: March 28, 2023 You can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign into an additional device while lo...

can't share my Ipad's screen when on PC

Hi, my share Ipad via screen mirroring in zoom mettings doesn't work anymore for some reason. I can't find anything in my Ipad's screen mirroring tab. My PC has a cable internet connection and my Ipad is on my home wifi.Did it happened to others? Any...

Photo Instead of Video On

How can I get a picture of myself to be on the screen when my camera is off? I have a picture uploaded to my profile, and the pic shows when I log on, but it doesn't appear in the box when my video is off. The host has not disabled this function as o...

Suggestions for "Use Dual Monitors"

The "Use Dial Monitors" could be greatly improved if the meeting controls appeared on both windows. Depending upon whether I am presenting or just participating, the "Mute, Start Video, ..." controls appear in different locations. If all of the Zoom ...

Zoom link

Hello I have a problem with zoom linkwhen I send invitation link to a person they can’t only com to my zoom meeting by only one click it need a signup please help me how can I solve it.