What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound problems with AirPods Max/Windows 11

This is a very weird issue. As of recent, in some Zoom meetings, my AirPods Max switch from the usual "AirPods Max" to "AirPods Max - Find My" in my Bluetooth settings. Whenever this happens, the audio is ridiculously loud and muffled and there's no ...

mlikyy by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! screen share

I can't enable multiple screen share just because there is no such button/ option when I host a meeting. It was but them disappeared. What should I do?

Helen5 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat window on iPad

I want to participate in a zoom on my iPad where the chat feature is used throughout the meeting. However, the chat window blocks the screen and I am u able to move the chat window on the iPad. It seems that the only way to conduct zoom on iPad is wi...

Resolved! Muting person in same room on my end only

Dears, I often happens that I'm in the same meeting with the colleague direct opposite of me. Because I hear him live I would like to have him muted on my headset, but still audible for all the other participants. Is there a solution for that? Best r...

MarkvdB by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

saving non-host recurring meeting

hi, I have many recurring meetings that I am not hosting. At the moment I am typing in the ID and password every day..... tell me there is a way of saving it that I have missed?

Can't share whole screen anymore

Anyone else lost the ability to share an entire screen with multiple open windows in a meeting. For a few days, I only seem to be able to share individual windows now. ThanksPete

connection problems

Hi everyone. in your opinion, does the connection status of the person who initiates a meeting affect the quality of the meeting for the participants?

IWWC86 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?