Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Total participants for 3 years

I want to find out the TOTAL number of attendants that have attended our meeting since it started on 8th May 2020. We have been using the same zoom number since then...the report systme seems to be limited to a month...is there any way of finding out...

Dark Mode for Zoom on Linux

Now that both Windows and Mac have dark mode on Zoom, it would be great if this feature was added to Linux. Please add this feature. My eyes get strained when I'm using Zoom on my Linux PC.

avro_ by Attendee
  • 8 replies
  • 26 likes

New; can't find history of meetings I have joined

I have been joining someone's meetings for training. I am now trying to backtrack and seeing how many hours of zoom time I have spent with this person for my time spent training. I cannot figure out how to find my history. I logged in and looked unde...

Weekly meetings schedule?

Using zoom on Android. Is there really no way to create a schedule for weekly recurring meetings that I join? You know so that on that day the meetings show up with time and host and I can just click join? This seems like an obvious feature zoom woul...

coasted by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Solid Backgrounds

I need help creating a solid background for my zoom meetings, I've used the virtual backgrounds listed but just need some solid backgrounds for audition purposes. Can you please explain to a Baby Boomer the procedure.

Onelove by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring Meeting with Different Host

We have the Zoom Pro Account with 3 users. We would like to create a meeting ID for a recurring meeting that will be hosted by a different user each time. We meet 1st and 3rd Thursday at a specific time, but the licensed users will alternate hosting ...

Pam-EFM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes