Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to find meeting link when it is a Pre-Register meeting?

I am hosting a meeting that participants pre-register for. It auto-sends them confirmation with the meeting link, but I want to send a reminder email today with the link easy to click. Where is the meeting link? I only see the register link. Last tim...

Problem with the microphone from windows

My microphone in my windows is working with all teleconference programs except zoom. The windows settings show no problem. I tried to choose different options of microphones in the zoom settings but nothing worked. I do not use a headphone but I use ...

Recordings

Hi, i record meetings and sometimes don't get a chance to go save them within 2 weeks. when i go to listen (take my minutes) i find them in the trash. Is there anyway to stop them from being deleted automatically after X time that it is currently doi...

Recording issue - corrupt and need access

I am unable to access my recordings as they are corrupt and urgenty need them but they are not stored on the cloud, it said it had downloaded to PC, checked trash, converted names but it has said they need converted in the destination folder which I ...

Zoom Time Limit

So I found a way to start meetings after meetings without any waiting time before. I am an English tutor with 45 to 55 minutes teaching per class and I need to stop the class then take a break for 5 minutes. But sometimes the zoom asks me to wait for...

Zoom icon in system tray on linux mint

Hello! I would like to know if there is some possibility to change the system tray icon on Linux mint. Even if it requires some changes of files on my local system. I just want to use another picture not like on screenshoot

mykhailo_humen_0-1682677460938.png

Zoom Plan question

As an administrative assistant I handle my boss's calendar. When I create a meeting I do it from my calendar but I add it to his calendar, for him to attend the meeting with the xx amount of people that needs to be there but it always cuts off at 40 ...