Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashes on Linux ~15 minutes into a call

Since I can remember, zoom crashes around 15 minutes into a call (entire app crash). So I use the browser instead, which is fine, but it doesn't support the nice virtual background.How does a web conferencing technology with so much market share cras...

One new Pro account - other colleagues "unable" to log-in

Friends, I have created one new Zoom Pro account with ID & Password - for use by multiple people. My colleagues are "unable" to "Sign In" to this account from their computers using the ID & Password - when I am "not" Signed In. I need to resolve this...

Choice of language in Zoom interface.

My OS is in Italian language, but for the most I have connectin and calls with peoples in English language, so everuthing is a meesage ready to send (for instance the link to a call) is localized for my country but not for my nedds.I would have an op...

code001 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings randomly booting out participants

I cannot locate any recent postings about this. My org uses Zoom heavily, both internally and invitations from external Zoom users for meetings. At first, the reports of being randomly booted from meetings was just a couple users but now it's ramped ...

I need to change my sign-in email

I need to change my sign-in email, but I cannot access my previous email to confirm the change. So, what do I do to solve this?I tried to contact Zoom Support but not work

Kidder by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual Background not working

Previously virtual background works well in my HP i7 11th Gen Laptop, but after giving the new update it's not working. Blur freezes my video and the virtual background black the screen.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now