What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! All Meeting settings in API with Python

Hey guys, Anyone can help me where i can find all the possible settings working with an API to the zoom meetings. So far i got these ones, but i wanna to be able to change even more settings to an meetings, like lock participants audio and camera fun...

Resolved! End of the meeting

Hello together,I have a question. When I end a meeting, a page with Zoom advertising always opens for the participants on the Internet. Is it possible to change this? For example, when I end the meeting, the participants are shown something about me ...

Jasmin3 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom pro

hi! Can i buy 15 zoom pro license for 1 account?

Removing black boxes in Zoom during screen sharing

I have encountered about 2 black boxes appearing in my presentation during screen sharing since Jan 2022. One blackbox appeared near the top and the other at the bottom. My laptop uses Windows 10 and I have updated the latest software. I have done al...

sumitra by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?