Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Church service - Audio cuts out when piano starts to play

Today our service was broadcasting fine but when the music (piano) started the audio cut out and was mostly off or garbled until the music stopped. speaking was 100% good. Today Feb 19, 2023 is the first time this has happened. we decreased output vo...

SPUC by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Install Zoom via Winget as system user

Dear All, I'm currently working on an automated install script for MDM Intune.Here is documentation >> Using 1 Intune to rule all Winget Apps – VAN-DAAGCurrent issue is when you install zoom via SYSTEM account (other apps are working)it installs on l...

Remote control clicking not possible

From one day to the next, clicking via remote control is not working any more. I can give somebody remote control access but and they can move the mouse but they cannot click anymore. Anybody has experienced this, too?

anna_thm by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording won't open

Hi there, I purchased a subscription today so I could do recordings longer than 40 minutes and did an interview but when I downloaded from the cloud it wouldn't open and I got this error message instead:"The media could not be loaded, either because ...

JIH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can Zoom be used in China?

Dear all, I want to confirm officially whether Zoom is available to be used in China. I have searched around via google but it appears there has been no official announcement nor consensus among zoom users, as the policy seems to change every now and...

Tommy9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link malfunction, ghost rooms

For some weeks now we have problems with our link. With the same link / meeting ID people end up in different rooms randomly. Even if they log off and on again we don't seem to be able to get everyone into the same room. This is strange since everyon...

Zoom recording

I have been often opening zoom link of recordings shared by others but now it's giving me error "The media could not be loaded either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported " Please guide me as how to troubleshoot...

can hear me talk but not music

Hi there,I was just doing a dance teaching class on zoom using iphone 12. People can hear me talk perfectly but cannot hear music that I play using another iphone. I have done these classes before and they always worked absolutely fine. how to fix th...

デスクトップクライアントで、ミーティングウィンドウが開かない/開くのが遅い

初めて質問投稿させていただきます。数か月前より、Zoomデスクトップクライアント(Windows版64bit)にて、ミーティングウィンドウが開かない・開くのに10分ほどかかる。といった問題が発生しています。問題の状況・他者の立ち上げたミーティングのURLをクリックしてもミーティングウィンドウが開かない。・この時Zoomアイコン(画面右下)は出てくるため、アプリの起動自体は確認できている。・そのアイコン右クリックから、「設定」を押すと通常のZoomウィンドウは開く。・右上プロフィールを確認すると、...